Chapter 4

I woke up tied up in a chair with shigraki, toga, kurogiri, dabi, and worst of all AFO staring at me. 

"looks like you up son." AFO said to me. 

"Yeah right you must have mistaken me for someone else because my father is dea-." I looked down sad. 

For some reason AFO just smiled and he wasn't surprised. "Oh my dear izzu I'm not dead." That was my fathers nickname for me. I felt a tear rolling down my eye then I got mad.

"WHY AM I HERE!" I yelled at him. 

"oh izzu we want you to join." Suddenly I saw him without his mask he had white hair just like the white hair that I died green. Still I don't think that I will join them.

"I don't think I will."😊 I told him 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=q9244O9gVGY

Just a song I enjoy. 

" and why not?" AFO asked me. 

"uhh because You ditched me and mom if you really where my father you would have stayed." I told him with a grin. 

"I left to give you a normal life I took your quirk to protect you" AFO said. 

"what do you mean I'm quirk less." I told my father he should know if he was my father. 

"It was to protect you. I'm your brother Tenko remeber?" Shgeraki told me.

"T t tenko?" I studderd. 

"The one and only." Tenko smiled.

"so are you joining?" My father asked me.

"No my friends will get me out of here." I said to him. But AFO had other plains. 

"ok guess we will do this the easy way." AFO told Tenko something then Tenko got a machine into the room.

"What are yo-" I started to say.  

AFO put a mask on me and Tenko hooked the mask up to the machine.

"Start it at the count of three." AFO said to Tenko.

3

2

1

Everything went black.

WOW 313 words that is an achievement.