24: Blank

Sorry for the mistakes.

Nandini's pov

" Do your work like this only. Can't you see how tired is she?" I heard faint voices whispering or more like commanding which broke my sleep.

"B-but Sir, we are only half way to the h-h-hands" the other voice said timidly

I let out an irritated groan to stop the voice, only to hear someone whisper-yelled " look, her sleep got disturb because of you "

I so wanted to open my eyes and scream, but it never happened as someone started patting my back making me return to the dream world.

" Nandini, Nandini wake up. Who sleeps on their own wedding function, hmm?" I heard someone yelling in my ears while shooking my arms continuosly.

I didn't need to open my eyes to look as I very well knew that it is my Mother

Not wanting to wake up, I leaned more and more to my side pillow, but who am I kidding?

My mother shooked my arms so hard like it will detached from my body making me sit straight at the very instant.

Making an angry cranky face, I was about to groan when I saw the sight infront of me.

Mine and his mother was standing infront of me, my friends or more like the traitors were giving me a teasing look which I couldn't guess and last but not the least Manik's friend were smiling like some comedy movie is going on-air.

Seeing their faces, everything came rushing, the plane, the mehendi, the crying and the top of all the Manik Malhotra

Where is he?

As he was no where near the sight, I sighed in relief that he didn't saw me embarassing myself.

Averting my gaze from everyone's eyes, I slowly looked at the other side only to get a mini heart attack.

Shit, when did he came here?

There he was, sitting way too close to me that my cheek and ears started heating up followed by the sweating in my palm and in all this chaos I couldn't realise that my head was resting on his chest.

What the hell is going on?

Within a second, I sat properly while trying to avoid every single person present there, but suddenly I remembered something and looked up to my mother who was talking to Mom

" Why didn't you came? You said you'd come the soonest? " I complaint forgetting about the embarassment and diverting the topic

" I came. But you were sleeping like a horse. Even I tried to wake you up, but Manik asked me not to. now, when its the limit, I woke you up" She informed me giving me one mysterically mischievous look

" But Mum-" I started but she cut me off saying " moreover, It looked like you were enjoying sleeping on him "

My mouth and eyes dropped open in shock, giving a teasing smile she left with Mom.

God!! Why my mother has to be this frank with me?

To say I was embarrass would be an understatement, at that time, I wanted that the floor should open and swallow me.

Ughh God!!

I was still trying to get over with what just happened when I heard Divya teased " save that shyness, wait until you see your pics "

Everyone hooted and agreed to her statement

Her statement made my cheeks turn into the deepest shade of red, so I looked down making a little space between Manik and me.