Chapter 4

AN/ So there isnt any sex in this chapter but there is still stuff and also a cute scene at the end❤

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

i sat in my office trying to focus on my work. I sighed pushing it to the side, i couldnt get what had hapened yesterday out of my head. i was disgusted in myself but at the same time i had never had better head than those 2 girls had just given me. in seconds my mind was filled with how i had felt when i came into their mouth and grabbed their hair. had Lucy been he one to give me head? or had she cleaned up the mess after? either way she had had her mouth and tongue all over my dick and tasted my cum in her mouth. this was probably the closest i would ever be to being inside her or being in control of her and i tried to savour the thought of it.

But i still wanted more. convinving myself that this had satisfied me wasnt working and just made me crave her more, her tongue her lips and the thought of eating her pussy, forcing into her pussy or playing with her tits. i bit my lip at just the thought. and fuck now my dick was hard again.

would it be completly not appropraite to jack off now? yes, but i was so horny it didnt matter to me. i slowl started rubbing my bulge through my trousers and sighed in relief. why couldnt her hands be on me right now, why couldn't her lips be circling me rn while i grabbed her hair. 

i unzipped my trouser and rubbed harder, i thought about grabbing her chin and pulling her back, looking in her eyes as she was breathless then forcing herself back onto me untill i came. 

i didnt just want to fuck her, i wanted her to be fully mine. i wanted to sleep by her side and wake up next to her. i wanted to spoil her with gifts and dates and allways look after her. i wanted to have kids with her and grow old with her all while fucking the shit out of her ever night. 

i lowered my boxers a little and my dick pocked out. the veins showed clearly and i spit on it. i began pumping up and down, relaxing into the mivement and the thought of lucy doing it for me. i wanted to be gentle with her and carefull with her then fuck her hard, i wanted lazy sex and sex that made her scream, i wanted everything with her.

suddenly the door flew open and  quickly tooked my chair under the desk and buttoned my jeans. It was Lucy and her friend running in holding hands. they blushed as they stopped in front of my desk. "Umm we just wanted to sign up for the trip to spain next month." 

i looked down trying to avoid eye contact. "of course, what are the names?" they paused, "really? you cummed in our mouths and you don't know our names?" i looked up, shocked trying to push the memory of their mouth on me away. "what are you talking about..." i said loudly gesturing them to shut the door. i stood up, anger rising up in me. "why the fuck would you say that loudly?" i asked sternly, "do you know how much fucking trouble i could get into for that shit?" 

they giggled and sat on one seat together, "Fine sir." the way she said that circled through my mind, she sounded devious like a bratty slave wanting attention. "Lucy Thames and Cherry Nile." i scribbled them down and looked up at the girls "thankyou" they were both staring at me, there expression was so different now to the way they had looked at me when they were just students. they weren't shy anymore and i could tell they didn't view me as an educator anymore they weren't shy anymore and didn't look scared of me. 

I know I shouldn't but i liked it. this felt like all my fantasies coming true but i couldn't do anything about it. they clearly wanted more from me but if i did anything my career could be over. but maybe it would be fine if i did this. I was fully in love with Lucy and Cherry is also beautiful. I sat back and looked at them both Cherry had smaller tits than Lucy but she had more curves. 

"I want to ask you both some questions but first let me explain some shit." they both nodded. "I am in charge of both of you, in this situation and as an educator, ok? I can still give you punishments like your head teacher and I will if you don't behave." 

"will you give us detention?" i told them to shutup and i continued. "what do you want from me?" they glanced at each other again. "idk, we want to fuck you a lot because Lucy loves you and i just think your hot." Lucy hit her arm "shut up why did you tell him that?" 

"Lucy... you love me?" she nodded looking down "i love you too" she looked up "really?" i nodded and Cherry screamed "ahh Lucy i told you" Lucy ran over to me and wrapped her arms around my neck. i grabbed her waist and pulled her into a giant hug. Her body felt tiny against mine and i nestled my neck into her shoulder. i had never felt this happy the girl i had loved for a year was in my arms and she was going to be mine. "i love you" i whispered "i love you too, dont let me go" she said getting closer to me, "i wont baby, dont worry."