14

The little fox yipped and wiggled in my grip and as I put he down my eyes landed on Derek who was removing his shirt, Daisy started running after her tail and Derek was smiling down at her, in seconds Derek was no longer human but a wolf with his shiny black coat bowing down playfully at out kit, I never noticed till now how painful it looked for Derek to shift, it was like watching a scene from a horror movie but it didn't seem to bother him, though it was fast you heard the snapping of bones as hair grew fast over the rest of his body and it kinda made me cring, reminding me to ask Derek about it later.

"WOAH!!" Came from the door as Scott, Isaac and Allison walked in to see the wolf on his side with a tiny kit ontop of him all proud and happy her tail swiftly wagging in happyness yipping at the wolf as he playfully nipped back "is that Daisy?" Allison cood as the others responded with nods and yes's

"Woah indeed" I grinned Derek looked up at me a wolfish smile on his face as I crouched beside him and Daisy running my hands through there fur, Daisy arched into the stroke and Derek just lay watching me I wasn't sure what the look was in his eye's it was hard to make out as he's currently a wolf, not that he's any easier to read as a human but I try.

Daisy was running around yipping and making noises, jumping on and off Derek and running around him, she even started pouncing on his tail as he moved it side to side and the pack just watched in amazement. Then Isaac left the room and came back in his wolf form and the rest of the wolves started to follow and now me, Allison and Lydia are in a house full of wolves and one fox, So I did the smart thing and went and opened the back door where they all started to play fight in the back yard being mindful of the baby fox darting around between them

It took a few hours for them all to calm down before they where all piled into a group of fur with Daisy and Derek, which I thank the heavens for because they where making so much noise and the last thing we need is police showing up because of the wolves in our back garden like a bit of rough play, I left them in the garden while I made food and thats when I knew we where going to have some trouble, I just remembered Derek giving me a conversation on how hard it is to get a young shifter to change back, and usually the younger they are, the harder it is.

I was making the sandwiches when Derek came up to me with a slight whine and ears pinned back, I looked down at him before crouching "as much as I try I still can't understand wolf" Derek licked my face before walking away and up the stairs, I washed the wolf slobber off before going back to making food, a few minutes later I was putting the last sandwich together when two arms wrapped around me, I tensed slightly before looking up at Derek "hey big guy, what was up"

"Hey" he grunted back, I could feel him take a breath before he pinched a sandwich from the plates "so any ideas on how to get her to change back" I tried to think but it was kind of hard with Derek's arm around me so I just shook my head.

When he unwrapped his arms around me I turned to face him and he had a slight smirk on his lips, I couldn't help the blush that rose on my cheek at how close we where, "you have any ideas" I decided to ask, and he had this look on his face that I couldn't quite decipher so I raised an eyebrow at him "well?"

His face went back to stoic as he cleared his throat and shook his head "not any that would be of any use for turning Daisy back" I gaped at him, "then what where you thinking about" he stared at me for a moment and I folded my arms "Ideas" he mumbled before taking a bite out of the sandwich and walking away from me, I picked up the tray and took them outside for the rest of the pack.

Sorry for the long wait, but heres another chapter, and a little bit of fluff