𝗈𝗇𝖾 | 𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗿𝗲𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗮 𝗳𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗼𝗻

.・゜゜・——— I AM NOT A WOMAN I'M A GOD !

・゜゜・——— I AM NOT A WOMAN I'M A GOD !

VERY MUCH REGINA FASHION

one year later...

          THE RULES OF BEACH VOLLEYBALL were don't let your ball hit your side of the net, no player can hit the ball twice in succession, the ball may be served overhand or underhand, and play fair and nice. Regina broke the last rule.

"Mine!" Regina shouted as she shoved her classmate Talissa to the ground by bashing her with her shoulder, running towards the ball that was flying her way. Her right hand reached up and her fist closed in a clench as she kicked off of the sand with her feet and flew at the ball. Slamming her closed fist against the red volleyball, she watched as it spiked down, not toward the sand opposite the net, but towards her opposing team mate Jonathan, who's eyes widened in fear as the ball smacked against his now red face.

A whistle was blown and everyone around her groaned in protest as she threw her fists in the air in celebration. "Wooooo!"

"REGINA!" Her on-and-off boyfriend of this year Oliver bellowed as he walked over to her to rain on her parade. His eyebrows were furrowed in frustration and anger. She didn't blame him, he had told her over and over again how she couldn't apply her usual amount of aggression to their strictly friendly game, but in very much Regina fashion, she did not oblige and instead caused fouls left and right.

Her teammates and school acquaintances quickly decided that they no longer wanted to play beach volleyball if Regina was playing, and instead decided to spend the rest of the hot August day sunbathing and burning their skin in the scorching sun. It didn't seem fun to Regina, but she felt she owed it to Oliver after destroying his game. She set her red towel down between Oliver and his friend Ryan, who was covered head to toe in sand which made him agitating to sit beside. She put her sunglasses down onto her face and tried to tan, but it seemed like the sun was shining on everyone but her. Maybe it was Apollo's personal vendetta against her ever since Thomas chose Regina over Lee Fletcher. Apollo had been holding a grudge against her ever since.

She sat up and looked towards the sea in front of her. Usually the sea was calm and swimmable in the summer, but for some reason now the waves were crashing harshly against each other and every so often Regina swore she could see a tsunami forming in the distance which would quickly be shut down by a suspicious green mist. It was no longer its signature turquoise-green colour but a harsh and icy blue. No one was in the sea as the lifeguards labelled it dangerous and a hazard, and all the beach visitors sat well away from it as the tide began to fall in, more quickly and earlier than it was supposed to.