chapter 14

Harry and Ron didn't know who to feel sorry for... they're best friend hermione- or they're best friend, sister to harry and practically like a little sister to ron, sky.. Hermione was the one who was talking badly about sky in the first place.. and sky- she did nothing wrong- although they warned her to stay away from draco, at the end of the day, it's her choice to choose what she wants to do. Sky didn't have a choice to be able to have the title of top grades in hogwarts history or classes like hermione and lily did- but she did. Hermione should've been happy for her, she shouldn't have talked badly about someone who trusted and loved her, she shouldn't have opened her mouth in the first place and should've kept it to herself- actually- she shouldn't have thought of it in general.

~Time Skip~

After Harry and Ron checked up on Hermione, tried their best to be on her side but failing miserably they left and went onto find sky. Sky on the other hand, was hiding in the room of requirement and was balling her eyes out. "Potter! Weasley! have you seen where sky is?" draco asked worriedly, as the two boys shook their head and said that's who they were looking for. Ron and Harry both explained what went down between hermione and sky, that Hermione was very much in the wrong and how hermione had hurt sky. Draco and the two others began searching the castle for the young girl, everywhere they looked they couldn't seem to find her.

~Meanwhile with sky~

As sky sat there on the cold dirty floor with her head in her knees, she sobbed, gasped and sniffled. Why hermione? she thought they were best friends- sisters even- what did sky do that was so wrong? well the truth was.. she did absolutely nothing wrong, nothing. nothing at all. it was all hermione who was causing the problem. As sky sat up, she started to feel angry again, she didn't need her. she had tons of other friends who surely wouldn't do such a thing to her. Sky looked around at the nearest object which was a glass cup that Hermione had given her for christmas, she threw it, watching the glass break into a million pieces, she screamed and yelled, grabbing a small mirror and throwing it at the wall- when suddenly..

draco appeared?

"Sky-" he whispered, looking at the girl who had tear stains on her cheeks, a pink nose, eyes and cheeks. She had been crying, but was looking at the ground with a clenched fist. he looked over at the wall and saw some stuff that had been clearly smashed, as far as draco could tell, anger and sadness was what she was feeling. Draco walked over to her, gently wrapping his arms around her and pulling her face gently into his chest and smiled as he felt her completely relax, her hands relaxed, and she, herself, relaxed in general. Draco held for a couple minutes, apart from the small sniffles here and there, the silence was almost deafening. "What happened?.." Draco asked, trying to pull away a bit to look at her but failed almost immediately due to how tight sky was holding onto him. "he-hermione is what's wrong- she was supposed to be my best friend- and was supposed to be happy for me.. she wasn't supposed to go behind my back and talk about me or tear me down... she was supposed to be happy for me- and supportive- but no, as soon as i got what she had she switched to a little snake who only supports you if you're below her and not above her." Sky said, taking a deep breath to maintain the urge of crying once again. Draco on the other hand, listened and did all he could to support and comfort her.

As time had slowly passed, the couple were sitting on a bean bag chair, comfortably and snuggled up with each other, draco was still helping sky with how she was feeling and eventually got her to calm down and let her know that Hermione should eventually come around and apologize and if she didn't, sky had nothing to be sorry for, apart from pushing her and being rude to her back- of course. Sooner or later they both fell asleep, cuddled together in the R.o.R as other students carried on with their day.