Priest!Nanami x non-binary! reader

Priest! Nanami 
X
non-binary! Reader

🔥kinks🔥

Priest {of course}
Daddy calling
Hair pulling
Praising 
------------------------------------------------------

{y/n's pov}

I started to pray, pray harder than ever before, i prayed for me to no longer be non-binary and embrace my gender at birth, 

"Why" I whispered under my breath , crying at i said it, my breath turning to a vapor cloud 

"Why are you here Y/n, you didn't say you'd be here" the voice said 

I looked around, it was Father Nanami. 

"Hello Father Nanami, I didn't know you would be here" I got up and turned my body to him.

"Y/n, my child, I'm the priest I am suppose to be here" he says, his voiced echoed through the church, i stayed quiet as a church mouse {haha} i grab the part of my shirt near my chest.

"Sorry, father" i looked down, but then i felt a hand on my chin. My head was lift, my eyes meeting father Nanami's brown eyes, i admired his features like his cheek bones that made him seem older then his was, he was only 27, a year younger than his friend, or acquaintance?, Gojo, But he looked much older then him.

I snapped back to reality, he grabs my free hand.

"My child, you hate that you are non-binary, because of the church people make rude comments." He tightened his grip on my hand, i told that I was non-binary and wanted to repent my 'sins', i nod after a while of remembering, sighing he sat me down on one of the church benches and kneeled down in front of me holding my hands.

"Y/n, when i meet you and you told me that I didn't want you to repent, because of your pronouns, god will love no matter what, you are his child, we all are his children, i respect you, what ever you are or what your are attracted to, do not listen to the demons that say you are going to hell" he finished his small little lecture to me, i was so into it that I didn't notice the tears at the corner of my eyes, feeling his thumb wipe those tears away made me break down into crying. 

I didn't want to believe that father nanami gave me lots of support.

More than the nuns....

More than the church gossip group....

More than the Sunday school students.... 

{Nanami's pov}

Y/n cries were heard through the church halls, i pulled them into a hug. I felt them grip my cassock tightly crying into my shoulder, rubbing their head i tried to comfort them the best I could hating that they were crying just, because for me supporting them for who they are, i picked them up bridal style carrying them to my office in the back. 

I sat them down on the couch that was in my office. They held on to my outfit tightly not letting me escape their grasp, i smiled not minding at all. I picked them up having them sit in my lap laying my head back we both fell asleep.

{no one's pov}

They were both asleep, and soon enough it was the next day, Father Nanami woke up first smiling down at y/n's sleeping form, y/n had their head on his chest. Nanami rubs their head, he had grown quite fond of y/n. He felt
y/n move on his lap, Nanami bit the inside of his cheek starting to now get some sinful thoughts, shaking his head a hit to get rid of them. He rubs y/n's head a little, looking away, then feeling their head move against his hand.

"Father Nanami?" They looked at him, Nanami kissed them not being able to hold back.

They of course we're suprised, but kissed back instantly. He smirks and grabs their hips grinding them on his crotch.

They grabs his shoulders tightly grinding more, then moves their hands to his hair grabbing it tightly, though not enough to hurt him.

"Father-" they began, then was interrupted by Nanami.

"Daddy~" he only need to say that word, to make them desperate for nanami to screw them.

They got off him and on their knees, seeing how aroused Nanami was having his dick threaten to break the zipper of his pants.

(Y/n's pov)

I unzip his pants slowly my face was really close to his crotch where when I released his cock from his pants and boxers, it slapped me in the face, I kitten licked his cock, making him groan grabbing my hair tightly pulling it a bit.

I suck his tip looking up into his eyes. He had lust in his eyes, I grabs his thighs then sucked his whole cock, all 9 inches, I choked a bit he was massive for me.

"Oh y/n~ you mouth feels so holy~" he throat fucks me gripping my hair.

"Good pet~ I love when you tighten your mouth around my cock~" he praised me turning me on even more.

He continues to thrust in my mouth taking it out a few time to let me breath, but soon enough to continue to fuck my mouth.

After fucking my mouth for a while he started to groan a bit loudly soon cumming down my throat. I drank most of it having some come out of the corner of my mouth.

(Nanami's pov)

I looked down at y/n, they looked really hot with my cum dripping out of the corner of their mouth. I kneeled down and wiped my cum off them, but they began to suck my fingers, I smirked and grab their ass.

"good pet~" I praised them.
.

.
.
.
.
.

(I'll make 2 parts one for a feminine body and another for a masculine.
Love

-𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓵𝓸𝓬𝓪𝓵 𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓒𝓱𝓮𝓮𝔃𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻
🧀🔫)