His Beautiful Disaster 4

Author's Note:

Set around a year before the Christmas edition.

SFW, 3,400 words. Unedited.

**********************

His graduation ceremony was commenced a week later. Everyone who mattered for Min Ho was there. The Uahan family made a rare appearance in public. His parents and grandfather were there. His brother and his wife were there. Go Eun and her mother were there too. His Hye Kyo noona was there as well. 

Regardless of what happened in their life, everyone made the time. A proof that Min Ho was important for them. 

No news article would come out, because it's a private occasion for his family. Min Ho was well-known for the public, though. He's Uahan's figure of benevolence. When Uahan had a charity event, usually it would be Min Ho who attended or became the Chief of the Project. He had done that since he was a teenager. 

The country dubbed him as Uahan's Prince Charming. He's different with Byung Hun, who always had a rugged appearance, despite being the CEO of the company. There were always rumours of his wild lifestyle ever since he was very young, and the family had hushed up the press ever since then. 

Min Ho was someone they could be proud of. However, he knew his place. As the second son of the family, his job was to not have ambitions, and he understood that well. 

Lee Ji Ah, Min Ho's mother, was his father's second wife. Byung Hun's mother died young. Lee Ji Ah was the younger cousin of Lee Jin Sook. They married when Byung Hun was nine years old, and had Min Ho when Byung Hun was ten years old. 

People had seen the difference of the two boys early on. Min Ho was really intelligent. Byung Hun had always been ordinary. However, Ji Ah knew her place. She never pushed Min Ho to dream being the CEO. It was Byung Hun's place. 

Ji Ah had maintained a good relationship with her stepson. She was a real mother for him. 

Somewhere along the line, though. Byung Hun became greedy, and adopted the criminal ways to gain more wealth behind everyone's back. 

It was hard to understand, yet greed had no real explanation. 

Byung Hun often felt bitter and more than a little afraid as he watched Min Ho grew up. He entered Seoul University so easily, using his scores in grade 10 and 11. No one could say that Uahan bribed his way into the university, because Min Ho had been constantly on top of his class ever since he enrolled in school. 

He finished his bachelor degree as the top of his year. Became an active soldier during his enlistment, and that year, he reached Master of Science with his own merits. 

As Byung Hun hugged his younger brother to congratulate him, he wondered what was Min Ho's weakness. 

He then hugged with his parents and grandfather, and received the handshake from Cheon Seo Jin, Go Eun's mother.

At that precise moment, Go Eun emerged from a taxi, a bouquet of lilies in her hand.

Min Ho was waiting for her all morning. She didn't say she would be there, but she also didn't say she wouldn't. He felt empty all along, thinking she wouldn't make it. 

However, when he saw her running to him, he beamed, walking to her to meet her halfway. 

Their mothers looked at each other. 

I told you, your son loved my daughter, Cheon Seo Jin thought, as she stared at Lee Ji Ah. 

How could he still love your daughter, Lee Ji Ah thought, looking at Cheon Seo Jin.