OC#3 Omni God Za Rodo

Name: Za Rodo

Species: Pre-existential Primordial

Age: Infinite

Gender: Male

Appearance:

Reputation: The Omnipotent Primordial God of Existence, The True God of Creation & Destruction, The father and creator of the Zenos, Omni God Za Rodo, Power incarnate, Omniversal Primordial God, One of the most powerful Omnipotent Beings in existe...

Reputation: The Omnipotent Primordial God of Existence, The True God of Creation & Destruction, The father and creator of the Zenos, Omni God Za Rodo, Power incarnate, Omniversal Primordial God, One of the most powerful Omnipotent Beings in existence, The Omni God, One of the very few beings older than Izreldan himself, The Creator of All & The One Above All

[Powers and Abilities]:

Overall Abilities: Za Rodo is one of the strongest beings that ever existed. His power is equal to that of Azathoth and God himself, the latter being a little stronger. In contrast to his primordial companions, Khaos embodies the concepts of Absolute, Creation and Destruction. As primordial, Za Rodo is the progenitor of the ancient gods and, therefore, the creator of the progenitors, since they are only "parts" of the multiverse itself. Due to his position as a personification of Creation & Destruction, he is one of the most powerful entities in the multiverse, with immeasurable levels of power far greater than those of any existing deity, including any of his children. In the War of Creation, Za Rodo managed to battle Azathoth and God to a stand still which clearly shows he holds immeasurable power. With all this power, Za Rodo is so powerful that the Protogenoi and other Primordials would have to take immediate action if Za Rodo is enraged or bored.

Omnipotence: As one of the very first beings in existence, Za Rodo is the state of being truly almighty and above all in every sense and aspect. He can achieve and do absolutely anything without any limit or condition, including the conceptually impossible and logically impossible. In short terms, Za Rodo powers are much greater than most other Omnipotent beings making them seem low Tier in comparison to his power, even Zeno (His Son).

Omni-Telepathy: Za Rodo can read/sense, communicate with, and control an infinite number of minds across all universes, planes and dimensions to essentially absolute degree.

Omnipresence: Za Rodo is present everywhere at the same time, referring to an unbounded or universal presence. It is related to the concept of ubiquity, the ability to be everywhere and nowhere (at once).

Origin & Oblivion manipulation: Being the primeval destruction itself, Za Rodo has the ability to truly bring about the beginning and end of anything be it universes, primordials, cosmic entities, higher planes of existence etc. Unlike Ayin who can erase all of existence, Za Rodo can truly eradicate anything to the point that no proof of it's existence remains.

Omniscience: Despite being in the realm of the ancient gods since the beginning of everything, Za Rodo is aware of all events, places, beings, objects or anything existing, despite not being present or awake for that matter. He is aware of the constant wars that were fought between the deities shortly after the formation of the universe, but he also knows the number of angelic or demonic beings who died through creation and knows when someone is in his territory. Za Rodo is completely competent and aware of all the different facets of every situation he is in, able to perfectly think her way out of anything and achieve optimal results.