001

♡︎•♡︎•♡︎

♡︎•♡︎•♡︎

It was the first of December. The shops on the streets were selling usual things for christmas. And the weather just got colder, Christmas is getting closer and closer, isn't it?

(Y/n) (L/n), an avarage person, was just walking through the streets, seeing more and more people rushing by the streets.

They sighed. 'Why are people already getting ready for Christmas? December just started.' they thought, while watching the people just filling up the streets with their e/c irises.

They couldn't really tell, why were they already getting ready for a holiday.

Anyhow, they were on their way to school. They were wearing their usual uniform, covered with winter clothing.

What a shame it wasn't snowing, though, it's such a rare thing that it would snow, even on christmas eve, or anytime during the month.

Once they have arrived to the school, they changed their shoes to the school's shoes, and took off their coat.

Once after that, you pretty much can guess where they went. Yes, to their class.

Students were already filling up the halls, chit-chatting and talking about life, yet also about christmas.

(Y/n) wasn't really listening to any of those, lucky for them, nobody was spreading any rumours and such about them.

They were pretty much of those quiet kids, but not emos, of course. Once they have arrived to their class, they pushed the door open.

Most of their classmates were already there, yet class didn't even started yet. Nobody noticed them though, thank god.

As they went to their seat, they could hear the bell already ringing. After it stopped, they could still hear the ringing noise.

After everyone was in class, the homeroom teacher dashed inside, a box in her hand.

"Alright, class, in this school's year, we will have a Christmas event!" the homeroom teacher said, with a soft smile plastering on her face.

As a reaction, the students in the class started whispering, but (y/n) could care less, they were a loner, after all.

"In this box, everyone of your names are written on paper pieces, and each of you will pull out one. Who's name you got, you should gift that person on Christmas!" she explained, still qearing the usual soft smile on her face.