Prologue

"Really Henry? A bit childish don't you think?" I shake my hand, gesturing to the handcuff he placed on both our hands connecting us together. If he thinks that this will help us communicate than he is clearly wrong. I pull back and try to slide my hand out of the handcuff, even though I know it won't work.

"Let me go, Henry."

"No," He says. "Not until you just give me a chance and read my book."

"No. I've glanced over it enough! Now let me go before I call the security and have you arrested for holding me under my own will!" My voice turns threatening, but it doesn't affect Henry at all. His expression only turns more frustrated as he slams his hand down onto the balcony railing.

"Ms. Black would you just look over it one more time? Why are you so stubborn?" He yells and it echoes out into the ocean view. I turn my face and look at the sun falling behind a mountain and shake my head. Anything that comes from Henry's mouth is useless to me and not even his childish way of keeping me by him will make me change my mind.

"Well, I'm going to keep you here until you agree. Its not like you can go anywhere." He lifts his hand, involuntarily moving mine as well. I look at our joined hands and grow angry at his childish games.

"Let me go, Henry! I'm serious!"

"No you're not going until you agree because I have the key."

My wrist starts stinging when I try and escape the small object and Henry only laughs. My eyes scan his body and I stop my movements when I see that the key is sticking out his front pocket. He stops his chuckles when he sees that I've found the key to unlocking our hands.

There's a moment of silence as he eyes me and realizes my plan. I try to think of which way would be easiest to retrieve the key from his pocket, but the way he's eyeing me, I grow nervous. Before I can stop my self, I lunge my body across the balcony toward him and reach my hand inside his pocket. He moves backward and my body falls with his onto the balcony ledge. Luckily, my hand inside his pocket already feels the key and grasps it before he pulls my hand out of his pants.

I hurriedly scoot away from his body and admire the key I have in my hand.

"Ha. Look who's in charge now! Now, give me your hand!" I demand.

"No," Henry says and I roll my eyes before pulling my hand toward my body, making his come with it. His large hand is heavy as I grab it and bring the key toward the lock. Before I can get it completely inside the hole, Henry uses his other hand and steals the key from me.

He brings it over his head and laughs as I try to match the height of the key.

As I'm jumping, I hear the balcony door begin to open and Henry and I both stop our movements and look toward the door. Mr. Bryan's hand comes to view as the door begins to slide open and I freak out on the inside. Henry drops his hand and reads my movements when I mush our bodies together and hide our handcuffed hands behind our backs. Mr. Bryan is very high and if he sees the games that Henry is playing then he could get fired and I would probably go down with him.

"Libby, What's taking so long? I have another meeting in two hours." Mr. Bryan laughs, but I can tell he is hiding his frustration. Much like I am right now.

"Of course, Mr. Bryan. I'll be inside in just a minute. Once I finish up my problem with Mr. White." I show a smile, but hit my hand on Henry's back to show my anger toward him.

Henry's face whitens and he turns around and looks behind us at the ocean view while Mr. Bryan goes back inside. Once the door is completely closed again, I turn back to Henry with a large scowl on my face.

"We could have gotten in so much trouble if he found us like this! Now, stop being a fool and un-handcuff us now!" My blood is beginning to boil as Henry only looks out into the view and shakes his head.

"Good job, Ms. Black."

"What?" I look at him confused for the sarcasm leaking out his mouth.

He raises his hand that was holding the key and my heart drops when I see that his fingers are bare.

"Where's the key? We need to go inside now!" I screech and the sweat on my forehead is forming.

"Well, when you hit my back the key dropped out of my hand, through the bars and into the ocean. Your little stunt cost us our freedom. Look who's the childish one now."

My stomach drops as I scope Henry's body and find no key in sight.

"You're lying! Where's the key!" I yell and hunch my body over the balcony and into the water. What he's saying can't be true.

"In the ocean now," Henry says with not even a bit of worry on his face.

"What are we going to do? I need to go back in there and I can't go back in like this! We'll get fired!"

"Should have just listened to me in the first place." Henry runs a hand through his hair and looks out into the water then back at me for a response, but I'm to busy trying to think of what to do. We're stuck like glue and I have no idea how we'll get out of this mess.