Acknowledgment

WOW. You have made it to the end of Breath of Mist!

And if you're reading this... then you don't totally hate me for leaving you standing on a cliff's edge... right?
*guilty smile*

Thank you for being here, for making it so far, for choosing to read the words I have thrown together to tell a story. If you are here then I hope that you have enjoyed the journey up to this point. I wouldn't be here without you. Thank you.

Special thanks to a few others who have made this story even more fun with their competition for the crown (whoever is the first to comment on a new chapter gets the crown!) This then ended up being a story within the story with a shout-out to the victor at the end of the chapter. Should I continue this moving forward to book two? or no? hmmmmmm decisions, decisions. Anyways, thank you for your support and for always coming to compete lol! LivingRed, MarjorieK64, WolfUnderTheMoon89, MissFantasyy, calimlu. (The first 4 here are also writers. So if you are looking for things to check out, I recommend their stories! I have read or am currently reading each of their works and can certainly say they are highly enjoyable!)

WHAT'S NEXT?

Well... I got too many stories in my mind. I will continue Breath of Mist in Book Two : HEART OF TORMENT. This book is still in development at the moment so I will only be updating 1-2x per week. (sorry!)

OTHER PROJECTS:

OTHER PROJECTS:

Sapphire Spells - Paranormal fantasy/romance that I am also currently working on. It's written differently than my usual stuff so should be interesting. A little more gritty (cussing etc.) I am actively working on this story too.

Bloody Possessions - This is yet another story I plan on doing, though likely not until after Heart of Torment and Sapphire Spells is done

Bloody Possessions - This is yet another story I plan on doing, though likely not until after Heart of Torment and Sapphire Spells is done. (PLEASE DO NOT LET ME START THIS UNTIL I FINISH ONE OF THE OTHER TWO FIRST. OMG.) Anyways, I wanted to throw the cover here to see what ya'll think of it. (just off the cover)

Thank you for your continued support

Thank you for your continued support. You guys are all amazing ♥️
And if you have enjoyed the story so far, then please hit the little star for me and vote! ⭐️ This helps the story. From the bottom of my heart, thank you.

See you in the next book ;)