part 6

Ahaan took ishqi's photo and started talking to it: bahot dukh diya hai na maine isliye esa kar rhi ho na. I know I deserve this treatment but I don't want to. Maaf kardo na mujhe please. Tumhare muh se sir sir sunke thak gya hu , ek baar avm keh do na. Please ishqi , maaf kar do ( cried harder) please maaf kardo apne naam teen banda mean ho ko , aa jao na mere pass wapas.

On the other side , ishqi was sitting at window looking in the sky: mummy , kyu hota hai mere saath hi esa. jisse pyaar karti hu bas wahi dil tod deta hai. Kese bhul jau jo unhone kha , kese kardu maaf. Par phir bhi unki itni yaad kyu aa rhi hai.   ( Cried)

They both slept crying and thinking about each other.

Fast forward
1 month passed but still there was no improvement. Ishqi used to ignore ahaan and only focus on work. Ahaan daily say sorry to her but no effect. But he didn't left hope. They both used to cry at night. Ishqi had shifted to the house given by company a month ago and it was near to the office so she used to walk from office to home and home to office. Bond between Kartik and ishqi became even stronger day by day. Ishqi also became good friends with everyone in the office.

So let's resume the story...
Ahaan was sitting in his cabin when  ishqi came with some files.
Ishqi: sir , this is the work report of all the employees.
Ahaan: okay , did you had lunch?
Ishqi ignored his question and started doing her work.

Ahaan: maine pucha kya tumne lunch khaya.

Ishqi still silent and now ahaan was frustrated by her silent treatment. He went near her , held her shoulders and pinned her to wall.
Ishqi: ye aap kya kar rhe hain

Ahaan: aur kab tak dogi ye silent treatment. Kab tak ignore karogi mujhe. Aur nhi seh paa rha hai mai. Please ..please ishqi...maaf kardo na..please ( his eyes became teary)

Ishqi: maafi aur narazgi unse hoti hai jinse koi umeed ki ho. Meri ummed toh usi din tut gyi thi jis din aapne Sach jaane bina faisla suna diya tha. Mai koi naraz nhi hu aapse. ( And she jerked and freed herself from his hold) and I request you to maintain your distance please. ( And she left)

Ahaan was guilty. He had realised his mistake long time ago. Every day he was drowning more in guilt.
He went to his desk and started checking files. He took ishqi's file and was looking at her photo attached when his eyes fall on the birthday date.

Ahaan: kal ishqi ka birthday hai!!!. Acha hua maine ye files aaj dekh li warna mujhe pta hi nhi chalta. Kartik bhi nhi bta pata. Ishqi ne kisiko bataya hi nhi. Kal mai use sabse pehle wish karunga aur ek acha sa gift bhi toh lena hai. Chal ahaan bahot saari preparations karni hain.

Ahaan went to Kartik and informed him to take care of rest of the meetings as he had to go to do preparations for his ishqi's birthday.
He informed everyone in his house also that there will be celebration for ishqi's birthday. They all were very excited. Ahaan planned the party at home as he knew everyone wants to meet her.

Fast forwarding to next day evening.
Ishqi was about to leave after completing her work when Kartik came with a box.
Ishqi: Kartik ye kya hai
Kartik: isme ek dress hai tum fatafat ise pehen lo.
Ishqi: but kyu??
Kartik: please ishqi , tum apne bhai ke liye itna bhi nhi kar sakti.
Ishqi: ok ok dramebaaz , ready ho jaati hu but kha?
Kartik: tum bhai ka cabin use kar lo.
Ishqi nodded and went in ahaan's cabin to get ready. After 20 mins she came out looking absolutely adorable in that dress chosen by Ahaan.

When she came out she saw Kartik's car so she went and sat inside it but found ahaan on driving seat

Ishqi: aap yahan? Kartik Kahan gya?
Ahaan: jahan hai wahi le ja rha hu.
Ishqi: nhi mujhe khi nhi Jaana aapke saath , mai wapas ja rhi hu.
Ahaan: ishqi tumhe meri kasam , please chalo mere saath
Ishqi: bas yhi toh karte hain dhauspatti chalate hain apni. Chaliye jahan jana hai.
Ahaan ( while driving): bahot sudar lag rhi ho
Ishqi ignored and was looking out of the window.

In 15 mins they reached Malhotra mansion. Ahaan as a gentlemen which he was came out and opened gate for ishqi and offered his hand which she obviously denied.

Ishqi: aap mujhe yahan kyu laaye hain
Ahaan: tumhare liye surprise hai
Ishqi: surprise? Woh kyu?
Ahaan: aaj tumhara birthday hai usi ke liye
Ishqi: ( she almost forgot that it was her birthday. before she could say anything ahaan grabbed her hand and took her inside)
Ishqi enters and everyone together: happy birthday ishqi.
Ishqi smiled. She went and touched elder's feet and hugged soraj and Kartik and said thankyou.
Chachi: matarani matarani kitni soni lag rhi hai.
Kisi ki nazar na lage.
Ishqi went near Kartik and pulled his ears: tumhe pata tha na ye sab toh mujhe kyu nhi bataya
Kartik: ahh..ouchh...batata toh tum ready hoti kya.
Ishqi smiled and hugged him.
Ahaan: chaliye sab cake cut karte hain.
Ishqi cut cake and fed everyone except ahaan.
Raj: ishqi ahaan bhaiya ko toh khilao
Ishqi and ahaan were having eye lock. She nodded at raj with a forced smile and fed ahaan. He was super happy today.
Then all played songs toh dance. Ishqi was dancing with Kartik and soraj.
Ahaan: can we dance?
Ishqi: no, I am tired and she sat in sofa.
Ahaan knew she was upset and he had to do more efforts.
He said something in Sonu's ears and sonu went to her: bhabhi , mujhe aapko kuch dikhana hai , mere saath mere room mein chalogi?
Ishqi: hn sonu bilkul
Sonu asked her to go to her room and said to wait for five minutes as she is coming. She heard someone locking door.

To be continue
************************************************************************

Do tell me how it was
Toodles ☺️