XIV

-"Bro Mya get up!" Melo shook me

-
"Bro Mya get up!" Melo shook me. I groan and I could hear the rest of them having fun. Bitch I was so damn tired.

"Melo go away!" I smack his hand. "Watch who you hittin' on," he said and laid down. "Why you so sleepy? You was just up and ready before I left." he said rubbing my back.

"I don't know.." I mumbled. I look at Melo and he was already looking at me. "Are you drunk?" I asked him.

"Eh. Kinda." he shrugs. I sighed and lay on his chest. I hum while he rubs on my back. He started to kiss my neck.

"Melo." I push him off. "What? I was just trynna show you some affection." he looks at me and I laughed.

"Nigga come on," I said and got up. "Oh so now you wanna go socialize." he smiled. "Bruh hurry up before I change my mind," I said changing in more comfy clothes.

"Damn Mya these short ass shorts." he pulled them down and I rolled my eyes. "Melo y'all are the only ones here. Calm down." I said and kissed him.

He kisses me back. "Aight let's go," I said and we walked out. "Oh my God, she's alive!" Evoni smiled hugging me.

"Girl you just saw me." I laughed. "Wheres Ally?" I asked pulling away. "She said she had a headache so Zo took her home." She said sitting down.

"Awe damn." I pout. "Man y'all will see her again calm the fuck down," Gelo adds to our conversation.

"Come on peanut boy. Watch who you talking to." I point at him go into the kitchen and pull a bottle of Hennessey out.

"The amount we drink is scary." Melo shook his head. "Nigga I drink more than you." Gelo laughed.

"Right. Melo babe I don't see you drink. Like ever." I said looking at him. "Period." Evoni sided with me and we laughed.

"Yall are opps." Melo rolled his eyes. Then the door gone bust wide open.

"And just like that. A nigga is back." Zo smiled. "Man if you don't go back where you came from." Melo sat up.

"Shut the fuck up. You're literally my son." we all laughed and Gelo sat up to take shots with us.

"Mmm bitch we have to do something for New Year?" Evoni looks at me. "Oh shit, we do huh?" I started to think about what we could do.

"We could throw a party at mine?" Gelo said pouring us all shots. "For real?" Zo looks at him.

"Yeah, I haven't had a party at my house in years." he laughed. "Cause nobody wants to see yo gorilla havin ass." Melo laughed.