Chapter 5

"Rhianna where the hell did you go at the party?" Shantel asked Rhianna in the break room the day after the party.

"Yea I was looking for you when shit started to pop off," I added in 

"Girrrlll let me tell ya'll what went down last night. There was this very very fine ass nigga staring me down so I went up to him and we started talking, drinking and kissing one thing led to another and this morning I woke up beside him in his King size bed.

"Oh my God so ya had sex?" I asked Rhianna

"No bitch we stayed up playing Uno and drinking hot chocolate 'till the wee hours of the morning. Yes we had sex and it was good to; I mean that nigga knew how to use that dick of his for sure. His shit was just so big and juicy and it tasted so good," Rhianna said licking her lips. I almost threw up imagining Rhianna on her knees giving some random dude some head.

"Rhianna you didnt even know the boy," I said 

"Yea you aint know if that boy had something. You aint know nothing bout him but you aint have no problem with him putting his dick in your vagina. You too old for shit like this Rhianna it just aint cute at all," Shantel concurred

"Listen I did what I did and dont need ya preaching to me 'bout it. Alright??"

" Man whatever," Shantel said to Rhianna then focused her attention on me. "Nya Khalil real mad about who disrespected his house and him and BJ making it there mission to confront the niggas and teach them how never disrespect them again."

"Ion care about that it dont got nothing to do with me." I turned and made my way out of the break room ready for wok not trying to hear anything about Khalil after the way he disrespected me. After eleven hours of work (two more than I usually work because some stupid bitch had to call in sick.) I walked out of the mall and into hell. It didnt matter what time of the day it was in Compton it was always hot. I started walking to the bus stop since I didnt have a ride today from Khalil. Five minutes into the walk I heard a car behind me slow down its pace and then his voice was next. 

"Nya come on get in the car." I didnt even have to turn around to know who the voice belonged to so i just kept walking."Nya come on now you not still mad at me cuz of what happened at the party," Khalil said from the driver seat of his car while trying to keep up with my fast walking. 

"Khalil aint nobody even thinking bout that anymore. Im just tryna get home," I said as I kept walking not even looking in his direction.

"Since you not mad at me why you don't you get ya hard headed  ass in the car so I can take you home ."

"Nah I'm good imma take the bus."

"Nya get ya ass in the car," Khalil said stopping the car and opening the passenger door waiting for me to get in. "Now," he demanded when he saw me not attempting to move at all. After contemplating it for awhile I decided to just get in because I knew he wouldn't leave me alone and just make me late to getting home and that would probably get me in some trouble.

"Damn you so fucking stubborn. You know its gon take twenty minutes to wait for that gotdamn bus and then another forty to get you home yet you didn't wanna ride from me. I was just mad last night and what I said was out of anger; you know I aint mean it. I'm sorry for disrespecting you like that. You accept my apology?" he asked looking in my eyes.

" Yea I accept ya little apology," I answered looking straight out the windshield

"I love you baby girl," he said while leaning over to peck my check 

"Ewww don't be kissing me with them nasty, crusty ass lips," I said wiping off the wetness from my check and laughing at him.

I know this chapter was boring and short but I just had to update because of all the comments I was getting. I want to thank my loyal readers and all the supporters. Don't worry guys I will be updating more frequently since I see people are actually enjoying my story and want to read more. Excuse any mistakes I was really tired.

I know that I haven't been updating very much and I'm sorry for that guys but I will try my best to update more since I see people really lie my stories and I have some loyal readers. This chapter is boring but I just had to give you something. Better things coming to ya!!!