She looks like her... (Part 6)

Continuation

Karuizawa POV

Hirata: "My name is Hirata Yosuke, but feel free to call me Yosuke as it was what all my friends in middle school called me. My favourite hobby is football and I was part of the football club, I am also planning on joining the football club here. Nice to meet you."

Wow, I can see most of the girls in the classroom had hearts in their eyes, I was no exception.

The girls giggled at their past behaviour in the video and the boys became increasingly jealous at the display of affection towards one boy, but Ayanokouji noticed his girlfriends eyes which were looking at the boy. He knew she had only used Hirata as a fake boyfriend to protect her from bullying. So why do her eyes contain a tinge of love?

Ayanokouji: 'Why was Shizu- no- Kei looking at him like that back then, did she actually-'

His thoughts were cut off when he heard giggling coming from the person beside him. It seems Karuizawa has recovered from her blank state. She looked at him in the eyes, the thoughts in her mind passed on to Ayanokouji.

'Let's talk about this later.'

It seems logic took over emotions for her as she was willing to listen to what her boyfriend had to say.

For now she was fine, she also saw this as an opportunity to try and make Ayanokouji jealousy. Women can really be so cunning at times.

*cough*

I mean of course I wasn't, his introduction was flawless and he was good looking...

Maybe he could help me...

Some students became suspicious immediately, they obviously knew that Hirata and Karuizawa became an early couple that formed the foundations for what other couples could be.

Even though the relationship was fake, many couples did look at them as an example. Which shows how well Hirata and Karuizawa played their role.

Hirata smiled wryly whilst scratching his left cheek at the thoughts of Karuizawa, he remembered their deal two weeks after the introductions.

Other girls looked at Karuizawa with various emotions plastered across their faces. They felt discomfort at those thoughts about Hirata, most of whom were girls who hated Karuizawa for monopolising Hirata as her own. They hated seeing them together and their jealousy got the best of them whenever the couple was mentioned in any conversations.

But let's think of that later.

Hm, it seems I spaced out.

Apparently the person after Hirata Kun already introduced themselves, she meekly sat down and looked down in... how do I say it ... triumph? Yes triumph. She seemed like the shy type.

The referenced girl was getting teased by her close friends, it seems her expression amused them. However one person who wasn't amused was the girl who had started feeling more and more frustrated with the lack of information being displayed, it even got to the point that her mask had slipped for a second, which somehow no one noticed, not even Ayanokouji or Koenji.

Kushida: 'Goddammit this shit is testing my patience!!! Get to the good stuff already! where are Ayanokouji's thoughts?! I need information, data anything!!'

Wow she's crazy...

Anyways, moving on...

The introductions continued on with a girl with short beige hair. Wow she has some big... yeah let's not talk about that. She had a gentle smile akin to Hiratas and she spoke in a very cute tone that embellished her looks even further.