Wave 2

Shoto's POV

"I know who you are...but the question is do you know who I am?" She said back cooly towering herself over me.

It was only then I noticed how tall and muscular she was and much bigger she was than am. I looked at the other Siren and then realized how small they actually all were especially Deku and Kirishima. The only one who seemed to come average to her size was Katsuki. I quickly turned my head away from her looking down.

"Forgive me, my female. While I do not know who you truly are...I can say I realized I have overswam my bounds." I answered delicately.

I don't think I really understood the gravity of what I had said until there were gasps of shock from the others.

"Did...did he just fucking say what I think he said?" Katsuki's voice rang out.

I expected another of the males to answer but the female did.

"Mmm~....yes...yes he did." She basically purred out and this caused a very strange reaction in my body. I felt my tail begin to leak liquid and I heard my breathing increase. "Ohhh~ did that cause you to excrete?" She asked still purring by my ear. This only seemed to make more of this liquid fall off of me and I suddenly felt the need the want for some sort of touch or friction. What the hell is this? I mentally asked myself.

There was groan from next me but still away from me and I saw Katsuki holding his chest tightly and gritting his teeth and I also saw that strange liquid fall off of him too.

"Kaachan no!" Came Deku's small voice. "You know what that'll....do.....to........m...e.......*cough*" I looked at him and found the same reaction and Denki and Kirishima followed in suit. Then I heard the females voice, no longer by my ear but a bit away.

"You all feel that right?" Collective groan in response. She chuckled. "So I really do I have 5.....I was just missing the key piece." She said. At that we looked at her.

"What the fuck do you mean you have 5?!" Snarled Katsuki as he gripped his chest tightly.

"What....do you....mean...Key piece?" Weezed out Denki.

"Isn't it obvious?" I found myself saying. When in all actuality...I have no clue what I'm talking about.

All the male Sirens looked at me in confusion. The female's gaze was already on my own. I smiled up at her and I felt her stroke my cheek.

"Prrrrrrrrrrr....."

"What the hell!?" Katsuki yelled.

"Prrrrr..."

"Why!? Why is he-?!"

"Purring?" The female answered, cutting Deku off. "Why like he said earlier...
.......isnt it obvious?" She paused and stopped stroking my cheek and I stopped purring. I hadn't realized I had started purring till they had said something and I hadn't realized I had closed my eyes in the satisfaction of it till I opened my eyes in this moment meeting her aquamarine ones. She grinned at me. "Would you like to say it Sho~?"

I nodded. "Yes my female. If you grant me the permission...that it."

"Permission granted."

"What she means by 'has 5' and 'key piece' is this...
...1)She has 5 mates....
2)I am/is/was the 'Key Piece'...  And 3rd and finally...these '5 Mates'....
......ARE ALL OF US." 

-Deadly Silence Ensues-

"HAH?!"

Came the collective scream of shock from the other 4 Sirens.

"H-how c-can that b-be?!" Deku cried out.

"5 MATES?! BUT THAT'S FUCKING IMPOSSIBLE!" Screeched Katsuki.

"...well....2 is rare and unusual but is still known about......." Commented Denki.

"Yes but 5?!" Kirishima said frantically pulling on his hair.

"Wait..." I said. All turned to me.

"Yes Sho?" The female asked me.

"I do not understand much about this entire situation. And the more answers I get. The more questions come along with them. So can you explain to me...why 2 mates is considered unusual and known....while 5 mates is considered...impossible? Also...why do none of you look her in the eye? I can. I do. Yet none of you do. And then there's the strange liquid on me and...all these weird other sensations........also........why do I feel the need to bite her neck?"

-Silence-

"COULD SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN ALL OF THIS TO ME BECAUSE FRANKLY..........
....Im lost." I finished crossing my arms and looking at the ocean floor.

"Tch." Came Katsuki's only response.

"Uhhhhhhhh.... Ummm..." Said Kirishima and Denki together.

"Guys cmon it's only natual Shoto wouldn't understand...." Put Deku gently.

"Deku is right." The Female said. "Therefore I believe it is time we all run him down on the rules of Siren culture and Mating RULES." She geld out her hand. "Deku...handbook please."

Deku quickly swam over and placed a 📜/📓 in the Female's hand.

"Thank you...Izuku...." I noticed Deku flinch at that.

"It is an honor to be called by my first name by you....my uh....my female." He answered dipping his head and swimming back to his original spot.

"Hmm..." Was all the female said. No 'youre welcome'. Just 'hmm'.

I was confused by this but said nothing. I trusted I'd get my answer soon.

"Now then..." The female started. "Sirens: the complete edition" She paused. "Hmmm...shall we all read it then? ... ....Together?"

"Together."

🍄......................🍄
(NEXT CHAPTER IS THE RULES OF SIREN CULTURE AND RULES OF MATEING AS WELL AS DICTIONARY TERMS...I HIGHLY SUGGEST YOU READ IT THOUGH IT MAY BE BORING IT IS RATHER
!IMPORTANT! WHY?
....YOULL UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING A WHOLE LOT BETTER!)

📜📜📜📜📜📜📜📜📜