Very Special Agent

Sammi's POV---

"So what is the great Leroy Jethro Gibbs like when he's not at work?" Director Vance asked me immediately. I laughed a bit and said "well I haven't been around for a while, but Uncle Jethro doesn't seem to change much which means the man is always at work." Director Vance smied and said "that he is." There was a still silence in the room, not the awkward kind, but the kind that is peaceful, and then the Director said "so, don't want people to know he's your Uncle yet huh?" "Yeah, if you know Uncle Jethro then you know he can be a bit intimidating," I said, "plus it sort of forces him to let me build my own relationships with the people around me." Thinking of the darkk haired guy from earlier I couldn't help but wonder who he was and asked Director Vance, "what's his team like?" not wanting to seem obvious. The Director smiled and said "maybe we should get your story straight first" as he walked toward his desk. "Every study criminal justice or anything like that before?" I hesitated and then said "not studied in a schoo environment, but it is a topic I'm very interested and knowledgable on, why?" He handed me a badge and said "welcome to NCIS, this is your first job undercover." I must have looked confused because he smiled and continued, "if you want, you can tell people you're studying to be a field agent and you need experience hours. You've been assigned to Agent Gibbs' team to work in the field and learn about the job first-hand." I smiled then and said "thank you so much Director Vance! This is perfect; I could almost hug you it's so perfect!" I was literally jumping up and down as the Director laughed at me and then began to tell me about my Uncle Jethro's team a bit.

Tony's POV---

"Were you familiar with any of these women?" Biship asks the gym trainer. "Oh, yeah" he said, "they were all in my yoga class actually, Monday and Wednesday mornings, but I haven't seem them in a while come to think of it." McGee was showing the photos to anyone else in the gym who might have a connection while Boss was....on the phone? Must be that new girl, she's got Gibbs acting all sorts of strange. "Tony? Tony?" "Huh?" I ask as I notice Biship saying my name. "Did you get that?" She asks. "Yeah, Mondays and Wednesday, yoga..." Biship waves her hand in front of my face, "Earth to Tony, that guy just gave us a possible suspect. Were you even listening to him when he said the same guy asked all three of them on dates before?" My head was not in the game, but there was no way I was letting Biship know that so I said "duh I was listening, didn't you hear the part when I said we should probably get a sketch and-" Biship cut me off by showing me a rough sketch of our new suspect and I replied with, "well I guess we should get that to Gibbs then." Roughly 45 minutes later we were back at NCIS and I was eager to see if the smoking hot girl was still there which, she totally was. She was standing next to Vance as he said "Gibbs, I'd like you to introduce your team to your newest agent. This is Samantha Ford and she's going to be with you in the field for a while as a way to get some real world experience. I expect her to be fully welcomed." McGee, Biship, and I stood there for a moment, unsure of how to handle the situation, but Gibbs cleared that up pretty fast. "Well," Gibbs said, "you heard the Director." With that Vance went back ustairs to his office and we each introduced ourselves to our new agent. "Tim McGee, nice to meet you" McGoof said and Biship's introduction was very similar with "hi, I'm Ellie, or Biship, whichever you prefer." I, of course, had to spice things up a bit and said "Very Special Agent Anthony DiNozzo at your service. Friends call me Tony which, backwards, is y not." The girl smiled a bit and said "nice to meet everyone, you can all just call me Sammi...Including you Mr. Very Special Agent." I smiled back at her and then, before another word could be said, Gibbs said "Biship, take her downstairs to meet Abby and see autopsy." "I could take her down Boss" I volunteered, but Gibbs didn't seem to like the idea. "Is your name Biship, DiNozzo?" He asked as Biship smirked at my failed attempt to be with Sammi and took her downstairs to meet Abby and Ducky.

Biship's POV---

Once the elevator doors closed Sammi and I began talking. "So you're studying Criminal Justice?" I asked. She sort of avoided the question saying "it's an area of interest and I've always been good at reading people. Can I ask you something?" I smiled and said "yeah, of course." She hesitated before saying "well, it's kind of embarassing but uh, Tony...is he, yknow, like a decent guy?" I laughed and said "don't be embarassed! Tony's a great guy, a bit of a player from what I've seen to be honest, but a great guy regardless." Sammi seemed satisfied with that answer and we casually chatted on the rest of the elevator ride down before arriving at the lab.

Abby's POV---

"Abby, there's someone I brought for you to meet" Biship's voice said from the elevator. I turned around to see a girl with long brown hair, skinny jeans, and a 'Toxic Valentines' t-shirt on as Biship continued, "this is Sammi, she's joining the team for a little while and Gibbs wanted me to introduce you." "I. Love. Your. Shirt" I said as I ran over to the girl and began talking. We immediately hit it off and began talking about a little bit of everything as Biship stared in wonder at how quickly words came out of our mouths. Finally, she said "seems like you two are hitting it off just fine so I'm gonna go back upstairs and you can continue this conversation that I am not capable of following." Sammi and I both laughed and she said "thanks again Ellie" as Biship walked toward the elevator to go back up. I could tell immediately that I was gonna like this girl and we were gonna get along just fine.