ᴛᴡᴏ - ᴄᴀʟᴜᴍ - ɢɪʀʟꜱ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʙᴏʏꜱ

A/N: I'm a bit late with the chapter, sorry for that :o

however, i hope you still enjoy it :)

It'd mean the world to me if you commented on this chapter and left a vote <3

2 | Calum | girls don't like boys

Songs of the Chapter

Polygraph eyes - YUNGBLUD

King Charles – YUNGBLUD

Jealousy, jealousy – Olivia Rodrigo

Friday

The first week of being back to school had already passed and Calum already felt like there had never been a Quarantine. People hardly talked about the Corona virus anymore which was for one thing unusual but then again, he didn't complain about that either.

If the situation hadn't become drastically better, he wouldn't be able to go to the big party Daxtor was throwing that night and him and Jade wouldn't already be getting ready for it.

Jade took a lot longer than him though and while Calum was sitting on the couch, waiting for his sister to finally walk down the stairs so they were ready to leave, his even younger sister Anastasia joined him and sat down next to him.

"You smell nice", she said, smiling widely.

"Thanks", Calum smirked. "I hope the girls will like it."

"Ew, Cal you are so gross" she hid her face behind her hands. "Girls don't want to talk to boys."

"Yes, they do", he protested. "Come on, no one could say no to a handsome guy like me"

"You're not as handsome as you think you are", she laughed and eyed him.

"Hey!", Calum called out, "that's mean. You know you're not always as cute as you think you are either." He playfully stuck his tongue out at her. "Just like now, that was not cute of you"

In that moment, Jade finally came walking down the stairs. She wore some ripped thighs beneath a fluffy black skirt with a skintight top. Her short hair felt curled in front of her face, covering her eyes (that were empathized through a thick cat like eyeliner) with a few lose strains.

"What are you talking about?", she smiled.

"Anastasia is being mean, and she hates boys", Calum explained.

"But not all of them, right?", Jade said while walking to the wardrobe and picking up a pair of boots she wanted to wear. "What about Dad, Calum and Luke?"

"Okay, okay, but they don't count. They are family", she stated her case. "Family is not the same thing."

Calum rolled his eyes, then stood up and put some shoes on himself. "Whatever, we should get going, the others are probably already waiting for us", he stressed the fact that it wasn't his fault that they were late by glaring at his sister with big eyes.