Chapter Twenty-Eight

thank you for 1k views!!!!! i love you all so much.
*clears throat* anyway..

Kaniah's Point Of View

I've never felt so alive. My skin is burning and that need I felt to please them. It was so intense.

And I loved every second of it.

The soapy water running down my breast to my most sensitive area, it feels so... erotic, and I blush at the idea of their hands on me again.

I turn off the water, stepping out, I wrap a towel around my warm body.

Walking the short distance to the bed, I see the most beautiful men ever, sleeping soundly, cuddled up together like teddy bears.

I quickly skip to get my phone on the dresser and snap a picture of them, saving the photo as my new wallpaper.

I turn around and hear a low chuckle.

"I saw that." A low grumble from Ambrose.

I turn slowly toward the bed again, blushing intensely.

"Oops," I shrug.

"Come here, precious."

I hesitantly make my way back to the bed and look over them, Ambrose extends his arms out making room for me to lie down.

I snuggle up next to his warm body and savor this moment, smiling like a little girl walking into a candy shop.

I feel him place his chin on top of my head and he says, "What's got you so smiley?"

I look at him with adoration in my eyes. "I just- Really like you. The both of you and I don't care you're both in the mafia. My Mafia Men."

He smiled. "My Mafia Men. I like the sound of that." And with that, he dives into my neck kissing like a mad man and I giggle softly, trying not to wake Hudon.

"Sir, stop, we don't want to wake up Hudson." And of course, at the sound of his name, he rises from behind Ambrose, running a hand through his impossibly perfect hair.

He turns to me, smiling. "I heard my name." And he leaps over Ambrose and starts tickling me.

I clutch my stomach, laughing uncontrollably at what he's doing to me.

I felt like I was floating. Being with them is where I'm meant to be.

"S-Stop! I can't.." I laugh even more once he starts tickling my armpits.

"Stop!!" Ambrose just laughs as Hudson keeps tickling me.

I jump off the bed, needing to tell them something.

"Okay, let me...catch my...breath." I breathe heavily for a few seconds and they watch me with intense eyes.

"I have something to tell you guys."
They both nod and Hudson gives an "Mhm."

"I... I love you." I look at the ground. Scared of their reaction, then, suddenly, I feel rough hands on my face.

"Kaniah, we love you too." Ambrose says.

I felt my eyes well up with tears. I look to Hudson.

"I love you." Then, a look to Ambrose.

"I love you." I said, finally letting a tear escape my eyes.

Hudson kisses my forehead while Ambrose kisses my cheek.

"No need to cry, My Sweet Angel. We love you and we'll do anything.."

He moves my head to look into his eyes. "Anything to protect you and anything to make sure you are happy and well. Understand, princess?"

I nod as another tear slips through my eye.

My Mafia Men.

"My Mafia men, what should we do now?" I ask, looking at both of them. 

"Anything we want, princess. Anything we want." Ambrose kisses my forehead while Hudson rubs my back.

***

Seven Years Later

"Where is my girl, Jax?"

"I..I... Don't have your...g..girl."

"Liar."

I punch his stomach with all of my might, causing him to double over in pain. The only thing that stops me from going any further is the sound of clicking heels.

CLACK

CLICK

CLICK

CLACK

"Ah, music to my ears," Hudson spoke.

I just cackle at his joke.

"That's enough." Her voice is like ice, cold, dark..forgotten.

Hudson lets Jax's body limp to the floor and I kick him one last time, just for good measure. I smirk.

"Hi, sweetie, I missed you so much." Hudson rubs his body on her.

She smiles, almost shyly, "I know, Daddy, but we have to take care of this, then, we can have all the fun we want." She smirked.

"Now," She turns toward the body on the ground. "What should we do with you.." She taps her index finger on her chin.

"Ha! I got it." She snaps her fingers and one of our scariest henchmen enters the room.

"Hayy, Vernice!" She smiles, clapping her hands together like a child.

"Hey, Kaniah. You need equipment?" He nods toward the ground where the nearly dead guy lies.

"Yes, Please!" She giggles.

"I'll be back, may I watch?" He asks curiously.

"Oh, of course! You're only my best friend!" She says sarcastically while rolling her eyes and placing her hands on her hips.

He beams, "Alright, BRB."

Me and Hudson share a stare that makes us burst out laughing but we'll let her continue her torture.

Vernice wheels in a bloody cart with torture devices hanging from it and places it in front of her.

She turns to us, her hands clasped together, "Let's get started, shall we?" With that, she picks up a seven inch blade, and walks closer to him with it. "Get the chair." She says to no one in particular.

Vernice grabs a chair and straps him to it. Meanwhile Hudson and I pick up some sort of handheld wood saw from the cart, stepping closer to the guy.

"Let's begin."

-

-

-

i honestly wasn't planning this...but it just came.
this is the last chapter for 'TMLO'. so sorry i've been gone for so long, BUT! but, this meanssssss!! there'll be a sequel to this book!! don't worry....ill try my best to upload and whatnot but i've been going through some really tough stuff lately, so just..be patient! major irony, huh? *eye brow raise* just you wait....

THANK YOU FOR 1k VIEWSSSS!!!!! i'm so happy and i was almost in tears when i saw it. thank you guys so much, MMMWAHHHHH! 😙