Sign Seven

READING GUIDANCE

" This is a direct sentence in the present time."

" This is a direct sentence in the past time."

' This is inside character's mind sentence in the present time.'

'This is inside character's mind sentence in the past time.'

[ This is direct sentence in sign language in the present time.]

[ This is direct sentence in sign language in the past time.]

HAPPY READING!

Last Revision: 31/10/2022

.

.

.

.

.

" Sister, I will go to the school! See you later, and have a fun day at your work! " and Arisha runs all the way out of their house after finishing her breakfast and grabs her lunchbox. She did the sign language so fast, Irisha found it hard to understand. However, It's been three months since they both moved to the capital city of the Malum Empire, and it seems Arisha enjoys her life here every day. She has entered the academy near their house and has many friends that every time she came home, she will play with them in the afternoon. 

Well after Arisha goes to school, her daily life then begins. It will start by doing some house chores like laundry, cooking, and tidying up a little bit. After that, she will take a bath and prepare to go to work. She will take her lunchbox, her bag and also her note. Wear warm clothes because the wind here is totally different from when she is still in the village.

" Ah, hello," said Miranda, that Irisha will meet every day in her little garden. She greets her and then will focus on her garden again in a second. Gives an impression that she does not really want to get involve with Irisha and It is okay for her, but, her expression shows so much that she feels awkward toward her. Of course, it's not a relationship Irisha wanted to have with her landlord. Yet, every time she tries to get closer or creates a comfortable relationship, Miranda just backs off and smiles accordingly.

Despite all of that, she lives her life quite smoothly. In the beginning, she is not expecting someone will accept her like people in the village or people like Rosan and Haya. She expects something unpleasant to happen to her and that is why she does not really pay much attention if it really did happen. To see Arisha's smile and to view and feel this beautiful scenery that always amazed her is more than enough.

" Ah, you here," the horseman that keeping her horse in public stable said confusedly. " Can you hear me?" and seemed to talk to her but she could not understand. 

[ Could you please write it down?} and even though she gives her note of what she is saying, the man just brushes her off.

" No, no, no! just get your horse, I don't have time." again, she could not understand. She waits for what he is saying but he just goes off to other people. She then tries to find her own horse by herself because this public stable has so many people leaving their horses in this horse's 'daycare'. After a while, she found it and lead a brown horse out from the stable, and once it is out, she will just drag him without riding it, while people there always give her their unpleasant stares and talk to each other while looking at her. 

Of course, she could just ride it now as it is okay to ride a horse on the main road but, she once had a very unpleasant situation and she just learned from that situation. It was not long after she learned to ride a horse, she rode her horse as soon as she was out of the stable and went through the first gate. She was looking to her front not knowing that someone with a big carriage called her loud to let him pass as it was an important carriage sent by the imperial palace and needed to go to the delivery place in urgent. Yet, she deaf so she could not hear anything, the thing she just knew was- a sudden grabbed on her hand that pulled her with a force. She was riding a horse, and she was not expecting a sudden force to pull her down, so she was fell so hard from her horseback. It was hurt so bad, but she was not given time to rest for a while because that old man was fumed. He grabbed her collar and force her to stand, he seemed to yell at her so hard and became angrier as she was not answering. She tried, but... she is muted. It seemed his voice so loud that he could not realize that she was disabled.