Part 4

Back at it again for an update. Tis me the author

Here

"Dokja-ssi does seem like he'd read for research

"Dokja-ssi does seem like he'd read for research." Lee Hyunsung said and Shin Yoosung asked,"Shipping? What's that supposed to be?"

"It's like they make toys of hyung and us and ship them all over the country." Lee Gilyoung explained, Shin Yoosung nodded to herself, that made sense.

"He has simps?" Han Sooyoung asked and she mumbled to herself, "They're insane.."

"Oh yes he does. You all do actually." N said and Yoo Sangah replied back, "That doesn't sound too good."

"I mean have you seen this rat? Like look at him! How can people simp for him?" Han Sooyoung exclaimed and Kim Dokja asked her, " Again with the rat thing? Has that become a nickname?"

Jung Heewon nodded a yes.

[The constellation Queen of the Darkest Spring is giggling]

"That was uncalled for." Kim Dokja said, staring daggers at a certain someone for exposing this. This was meant to be a secret kept to the grave.

"Chinese dress strikes again." Lee Jihye remarked, "How elegant."

"But why does he look good?" Han Sooyoung asked and Kim Dokja replied, "Oh you think I look good?" Han Sooyoung shook her head, "Ew no way. The art makes you look better than you do."

N gasped and exclaimed, "No way! He is good looking! Ask Jang Hayoung-" Jang Hayoung glared at her and said, "He's not as good looking as the demon king of salvation though."

"But-" Lee Gilyoung said and Jang Hayoung shushed him, "Don't."

"Why does the dumpling have a face?" Lee Hyunsung asked and he blinked his eyes, "I never thought I'd hear myself saying something that absurd." Yoo Sangah agreed.