|empty|

You walk downstairs and here quiet sobs from the kitchen and Junior hiding round the corner.

"Whats going on?" You whisper, standing next to him.

"I don't know.." He answers whilst staring at his mum and dad.

A few moments later, Lucas walks out the kitchen looking broken and frustrated.

"Y/N? Junior?" Bree grabs a tissue and wipes her eyes. "Can you come in here a second?"

You both walk in and sit at the table infront of her.

"Is everything ok, bree?" You ask.

"Well I.. have some news." Bree sniffles.

"Mum? What's going on?" Junior asks worried.

She holds you and Junior's hands and takes a deep breath.

"I'm sick.." She whispers.

"Sick? W-What do you mean?" You stutter.

"It's uh.. cancer." She sighs.

You gasp and look over to Junior who's eye were filled up with tears.

"It's ok.." Bree gets up and hugs Junior who starts sobbing.

"Mum what if you die?" Junior cries.

"I-I don't know." She pulls away and comes over to hug you.

"Junior.. are you ok?" You ask looking over at him who was frozen.

"This doesn't even feel real." Junior sniffles.

"Hey hey hey come here." You hug Junior and he cries into your neck.

-

It has been a couple of hours since Bree told me and Junior that she had cancer. We were now sat in her car as she was going to go speak to her therapist, they were in the front and you were sat in the back.

"Mum? What do you speak about in there?" Junior asks.

"A lot of things that we don't talk about at home." She smiles.

"Do you talk about me?" He raises his eyebrows.

"Of course I do. You and Y/N are my main topic." She looks back at me and chuckles softly.

"Alright I'll be back in about a hour, ok? Be good and don't do anything stupid." She pulls Junior into a hug and pats your leg.

"You wanna listen to some music?" Junior shows you headphones and you nod.

He jumps into the back with you both start listening to music.

"Whats going on there?" You point over to a crowd of people looking up.

"I don't-" Just as Junior was about to finish his sentence, a cart of books lands on the car next to you making you both jump.

"What the fuck.." You whisper then a massive smash was on the front of your car revealing.. Bree.. dead.

"Mum? Mum!" Junior gets out the car in panic.

"Oh my god. Bree!" You get out and run over to Junior.

"AHHH!" Junior screams and you catch him before he falls to the ground crying.

-

"I'm so sorry for your loss." A woman goes up to Lucas and hugs him.

You and Junior were sat on the couch staring at the floor, traumatised.

"Junior, Y/N I'm so sorry." Lexi sits next next you and rubs your back.

"You ok Junior?" You turn your head and ask him.

"Y-Yeah." He stutters and forces a smile.

"Y/N, Lexi can we talk outside?" Jake asks.

You both nod and you give Junior a kiss on the cheek before following them.

"Devon I'm so sorry again." You run up to Devon and hug him.

"What are we planning on doing next?" Jake asks.

"Are you serious? My mum just died. Jake I think we need to take a break on this." Devin frowns.

"You happy?" Junior storms over. "You happy?" He comes face to face with Jake. "Everyone around you died. My mum, devons mum even your own parents! Your a fucking curse."

"Junior it wasn't his fault." Lexi tries to stop him.

"It's none of your business." He turns around and punches Jake in the face.

"Junior! Get inside." Lucas storms out and spits on his face.

"Come on Y/N." He holds your hand and you both begin walking in.

"Lucas!!" A woman smiles widely, catching you and Junior's attention.

She walks over to him and kisses him on the lips and he doesn't even pull her away.

"That's messed up." You whisper and then turn to Junior who was looking at his father in disgust.

Junior doesn't say anything and just walks back inside.