10. Adoption part 2

Previously...

       "Hello! little guy, can i also call you little Raine?" Roselia asked Ashraine enthusiastically.

  "Oh hello too! and of course you can! um...uh.." Ashraine answered politely but he suddenly realized he did'nt know what to call her.

   Well, who can blame him? all he heard was he was Azral's mother and the current Queen dowager but they never told him how to address them properly. Sure, he previously acted on many historical dramas and movies back on Earth but almost all of them were either Asian histories and fantasy royals and such, he never really knew the right way to greet royalties when it comes in western etiquet and his knowledge about these topics are particularly very limited.

  Roselia saw his dilemma, she was about to tell him to just call her by her name when she suddenly taught of an idea, her eyes beamed very brightly as she blurted out the words..

  "Well, how about calling me grandma and call my son Daddy, little Raine?"

   Ashraine was stilled at her words and so was Azral.

   ....

   ....Eh?

   "EEEhhhh!!!??" They both exclaimed.

To Be Continued.
_________________________________________

  Chapter 10

    Both were very flabbergasted at her words, not to mention the two of them, even the usually calm Jill and the servants in the room were all shocked speechless when they heard this.

    Azral couldn't help but to twitch his mouth as he realized what his mother was on about. Although he really liked what his mother was suggesting and it was indeed a very efficient and convenient way to protect the little cub but—

    "Umm... pardon me your...um..your majesty, m-may i ask what do you mean by those words?" after a while of silence Ashraine suddenly asked. He seemed to have been very confused at the situation.

    Azral was awakened from his thoughts when he heard little Raine speak, then he gazed to his mother who seemed to have sobered up a little from her excitement and seems to have just realized what she just said.

     "Oh...um..ehehehe..that? well..n-never mind what i've just said just now little Raine, it's just one of my nonsense talk acting up again, i guess? heh..hehehe." Roselia answered while laughing awkwardly, trying to keep herself look composed as much as possible as she eyed Azral.

    Azral who noticed his mother's gaze which was directed at him immediately understood what she wants him to do, he then looked at little Raine and started to talk, hoping to distract the little one's attention from the previous topic.

   "A-Anyway little Raine, why don't you sit first and eat, the dishes are all already served, they're all specialties from different countries made by the royal chefs. I don't know which foods you like so i asked them to add a little bit more. Dig in before it gets cold."

     Fortunately, Ashraine's attention was successfully diverted at the table full of various delicacies which all looked very delicious. There are also some dishes which looked exactly the same in western countries back on Earth. Back then, everytime he got to shoot some movies abroad, he always makes sure to try some of their local dishes whenever he can before his work ends.

     As a matter of fact, he was a foodie. A major foodie if one must know.

   His agent, which was the only one who knew this one and only flaw of his (A/N: *sneers at the words*) has always been nagging at him about this and that, saying that it's bad for his health to eat too much and it can also greatly ruin his image if ever he was seen eating like a pig by a fan or even worse captured by some papa razzies and such.