Chapter - 4 - Power, Attitude, Dominance

Recap
-----------------------------------------------
*Time skips* {At home}

"LUNA MARTINEZ DON'T YOU DARE TO MOVE.

She locked her room, You're testing me Luna! Either you come out right now or I will make you and trust me that isn't gonna be pleasant.

Xavier was furious at this behaviour.
____________________________________

Luna's pov-
"He started to bang the door, I was scared of him "You better come our or I will get you myself" he yelled sending shivers down her spine....

"DOOR OPENS"

"Good" the only think he yelled at my face then grabbed my wrist and took me in my room,I couldn't even process I was over his lap so fast.

"Do you why're we doing this? He asked. She didn't said answer anything. *SMACK* how about now? I don't fucking know she yelled at the smack she got.

*SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK*

I-im sorr-y she managed to speak in the sobbing. "What for?" "He asked sternly? . "For text-i-ng your m-mo-mom and what exactly?

Th-at I'm y-ou-r girlfr-ie-nd and you're dump--ing me be-cau-se I'm pr-egn-ant. "Good now you'll get 10 from hand and 5 from spoon."

*SMACK*
*SMACK*
*SMACK*
Ouchhh- pl-eawse- I'm sorruy stop. "He chose to ignore and continue raining down smacks"
*SMACK*
*SMACK*
*SMACK*
*SMACK*
*SMACK*
*SMACK*
*SMACK*

"Over the bed." He commanded. She was crying very badly by the time they were there.

*SUSK*
*SUSK*
*SUSK*
*SUSK*
*SUSK*

I didn't even realise when it got over and when I got into his arms it hurted too much to notice.. Will you do that again now? He asked in deep voice. "No" the only thing I managed to get out.We will meet mom in tommoow and you'll clear up this mess. She nodded. He gave her a forehead kiss and asked "Did it hurt a lot?"

Mmm,she mumbled still looking down. He gently lifted her face up and still could see tears in her eyes. Babygirl? Don't be scared of me it was needed, you need to understand the seriousness of your actions and take responsibility of it,I don't want you to get in trouble. He said stroking his hair. She mumbled Mm.

He put his hands on her waist lifted her dress up. "What're you doing? Please no more". I'm not punishing you baby girl,I will just apply some cream. He pulled her panty down then started to apply in circular motion.

Luna's pov-
She was embrassed but as soon he started to apply cream she was hissing in pain but was wet...she let out a moan excape a mouth catching Xavier's attention.

"Did you just moan?" He asked. N- before she could speak he cut her off I just spanked your ass so you better tell the truth. "Y-es" she said in a whisper voice,he could feel the wetness in his pants.

"Do you enjoy this? He asked softly looking straight into my eyes. I-i do. He got her down from his lap and made her sit in bed. Spread your legs. He commanded. She was embrassed to do that. "If you don't want to then fine I won't force you" He said in a serious tone." "No" she said as she spreaded her legs.