Chapter 3: Showdown

I like to make a statement wherever I go. I had already told Hailey about everything and she was beyond excited. She wanted to come with me to the school but I asked her to go ahead.

I entered the school premises on my baby, MTT y2K superbike. I parked in an empty spot. There was pin drop silence except the roars of my bike. I sat on it and removed the helmet from my face, taking my sweet time as I knew all eyes were on me. I put on my sunglasses and got down from my bike with grace and scanned the audience.

I decided to wear a black sports bra and an oversized racer jacket with solid blue denim straight leg jeans and my sunglasses.

"HOLY FUCK!", I pretty looking boy exclaimed running his hands through his hair breaking the silence. I saw him standing with the crowd my brothers associated them with. I knew all of them by name but I don't exactly remember their faces even though I have seen their pictures a few times since I was a kid.

I smirked slightly and spotted a very good looking boy standing next to the pretty boy who can't control his emotions. Damn! This place has some good eye candies.

Parting the crowd, my best friend came running to me and I enveloped her in a hug. Whispers and murmurs broke out in the entire parking lot.

"FINALLY!", Hailey whisper yelled.

"Yes babe. FINALLY." I laughed along with her and soon composed myself and smirked at her. "Let's go?"

~~~~~

She walked me to the principal's office and promised to meet me during lunch and save me a seat. I ignored the looks and whispers and stood in front of the principal's office after her receptionist let me in.

"May I come, Ma'am?" I knocked softly.

"Come in"

"Hell I will !", I pushed the door open and soon I was engulfed in a hug.

"Uh baby, I was waiting for you." She laughed and let me go.

"I know you love me way too much, Aunt Kathrin! Don't worry I love you too. I won't do stupid thing like the boys do. I promise."

"I am counting on you, baby. Here, take it and start your classes. Off you go." She handed me my class schedules and other documents.

I mock saluted her and kissed her on her cheeks before stepping out of the room.

I took deep breaths and composed myself back, put on my poker face and took long strides towards my class.

~~~~~

Rest of the day went in a blur and somehow people kept glancing at me but no one dared to talk to me. I was pleased with myself. The teachers liked me so far and I made a good impression by answering a few advanced questions. Everyone looked at me like I had grown two heads. I only half smiled. I had 2 classes with Hailey and 1 class with Augustus, Andrew and the rest of their boy gang including the 'No-control' boy and the eye candy.