Chapter 7

Not so friendly
ᶠYͧoͨᵏu

I parked outside the university waiting for Peter, I didn't know how he looked but I wrote his name on a piece of napkin I found on the floor.

I hold the napkin as I look at my nails a little impatient and look around as more and more people walk out the gates, I get a few whistles as I roll my eyes at the catcalls.

"You didn't have to come pick this kid up you know," I heard Clovis say in my helmet which I had half off to hear him and look at my surroundings.

"How can I say no to Bruce?" I mumbled.

"Like this, No," I roll my eyes at his attitude.

"He's the only one that speaks to me with good intentions, I feel kind of obligated to at least run an errand for him when his hands are filled," I fix my shirt and squint at the sun coming out of the clouds "Plus you know how big of a headache Mr. Stark is."

"True."

I see a guy a bit shorter than myself walk up to me with a confused expression written all over his face "Uhm me?" he asked as he pointed to himself.

"Well, is your name Peter Parker, Aka Spider M- "before I can finish my sentence Peters eyes lit up with shock as he quickly nods his head.

"Yes, yes it's me," he said rather quickly.

"Well hop on I've been here longer than what I was expecting and quite frankly I want to grab me a meal."

"Where's Bruce?" Peter looked at me worried as I hand him my helmet to put on himself.

"Bruce has asked Ana here to pick you up from school Peter," Clovis spoke, Peter jumps back at the voice.

"Woah," he mumbled "are they like Jarvis?" he asked.

"I'm exactly like her but more advanced of course," Clovis boasted about themselves.

"Mhm sure, now get on and put on the helmet, I guess we can stop by at subway for a sandwich, if that's okay with you?" I asked as I sat on my bike.

"As much as I impressed by Jarvis 2.0, I still don't know you and Bruce didn't tell me someone else was going to pick me up," Peter stepped back a bit.

"My name is Clovis excuse you!" I heard Clovis yell lightly as Peter puts him down behind me.

"Look here Peter if I wanted to harm you in any way possible, I would've done it by now, correct? Or even if I was trying to kidnap you. I would use a van and drugged you, but no I'm here talking with you and even handing you a helmet to protect your cute little face you got," I grumbled as I hand him back the helmet a bit more roughly.

"But your helmet can automatically trap me, and you could've poisoned gas me while I was stuck trying to take it off," Peter said proudly.

"Peter, if I wanted to do anything to you, I would've done it front of everyone, now just get on the bike and let's get some subway before I lose my shit okay?"

"O-okay," He stuttered and put on the helmet.

As soon as I felt him get on, I grab his hands to wrap around my waist "woah, woah," he yelped and pulled his hands away.

"I think it's best if you hold onto my waist before you go flying off the bike," I smirked at him as he looked at me nervously.

"N-no I can hold on to the edge," I roll my eyes and chuckle under my breath.