Chapter 29

Olivia P.O.V

My heads back over the toilet bowl for the second time. For god sake! I must have alcohol poisoning or some shit. I'm never drinking again..... until like next week but that's besides the point.

I wipe my mouth and rinse it out with some water. I sigh and exit his bathroom which fyi, is absolutely gorgeous! It's completely marble with a rain shower the size of my old apartment there's a jacuzzi tub and of course it's huge, now I see that I've been completely ripped off with my bedroom. Maybe I can move in here and kick him out.

I walk out of the bathroom and get back into bed, he immediately wraps his arms around me again and I smile. His arms around me makes me feel safe, like no one can touch me. I smirk to myself as I get comfortable and go back to sleep.

-----

I wake up alone in his bed. I feel for his body but I'm met with cold empty sheets. Where did he go? My heads pounding and the sun isn't helping I want to cast a curse on whoever opened those damn curtains.

I look at the clock. 11am. I haven't slept in so late in what must be two years. It's definitely worth it. I feel well rested, not great but not nauseous. I don't think I could throw up even if I tried. My stomach is definitely empty.

"Good you're up, I thought we could go out for celebratory breakfast? Since you'll be coming back to work tomorrow."

I know I heard what he said but when he's standing in just a white towel hanging low on his hips with water droplets falling below the towel and I want to trace his muscles with my tongue? Yeah, I'm not inclined to listen.

"Olivia?"

"Hm?" I look up. He's smirking. I can feel my cheeks heating up and turning a nice shade of red. "Uh yeah sounds good. Although I suppose it'll be more of a brunch than breakfast."

"You needed the sleep. Now go take a shower and get dressed. Before you do, I placed some aspirin on the night stand with a glass of orange juice. Take it."

He walks into the closet to change and I follow his instructions, taking the aspirin and then heading to the bathroom for a much needed shower.

I make sure the temperature is hot enough and I step in washing away all the memories of last night.... Mainly the club ones. It wasn't my finest moment at all.

I stand stewing in my thoughts for what must've been another ten minutes. When I hear the door open I quickly covered myself. A habit from being a foster kid. When I see who it is I uncover myself "you've been in here a while, do you still want to go out?" I nod my head and turn off the faucet.

Stepping out of the shower he wraps one of the warm fluffy white towels around me. He pushes me out of the bathroom and into the closet. "I had you're stuff moved in this morning." With a quick kiss on my temple he left me to change before I could argue.

I rifle through my side of the closet and pull out a chunky white cable knit sweater, since it's chilly I wear a white button up underneath with some stockings and knee high boots. I leave my hair down and grab a pair of sunglasses to hide my eyes from the brightness.

I walk down the stairs and meet Grayson at the elevator. He looks sexy as sin in his usual get up, a button up and slacks. He's topped it off with a pair of sunglasses.

"I thought I'd drive us. You ready?" I took his hand.

"Let's go."

After taking the elevator down to the garage he opened the door to his black Aston Martin. This man and his cars. Sexy? Yes. Classic rich boy move? Also yes.