8. Lost Time

Houston Mansion
Later That Day
Pardi POV

I lightly placed Megan on the bed as I began ripping her lace panties off. "You gone buy me some more." She said as she helped take off her top. I hummed 'mhm'.

"Don't 'MHM' me. Ion know who you think you be tal- Fuckkk" She stopped herself with a moan.

I cut her off, taking one big wet lick of her whole pussy, before stopping at her clit and sucking on it releasing it with a 'pop'.

I stuck a finger in and slowly started fingering her, while licking between her thick, wet folds. It was times like this that I missed while she was gone. But this pregnant pussy, this something different. This shit taste ten times better. 

I couldn't bring myself to give myself to another woman sexually. I felt like I was betraying her somehow, even though I thought she was dead.

"Mmm. I fucking missed this so much." She said as her legs started shaking.

It took me a second to figure out why she was already so close to having an orgasm. Her clit hadn't been loved right for a while. Even if she did have sex with someone else, they can't get her right how I can. 

Just as she was about to cum, I flipped her over on her stomach, causing her to arch and slid my dick in her wet, twitching pussy.

"Daddyyyy" She jerked forward at the force and then started throwing her ass back on me. I grabbed her hips gaining control of the moment.

I pulled almost all the way out until I could see my tip at her entrance, pushed her back where she held her arch, all the way down. Then I slowly pushed all nine of my inches into her.

"F-f-fuuuuuccckkkk" she screamed on the brink of crying and cumming. I stroked all the way in and out of her while she laid there shaking and crying.

"You like that mama" I said as I reached down and grabbed her throat pulling her up to me.

She just nodded. I took one hard thrust into her. "Use your words" I said while still stroking in an out of her hitting her g-spot.

"Y-y-yess! OH MY GOOOOOOOOODDDD!" She said while rubbing my leg back trying to get me to take some out.

"Nah Babygirl, move ya hand. You got this." I started to speed up but not too fast so that I wouldn't miss her spot. I was dead set on making her cum as much as possible. As a result she started squirting and cumming for what would be the 5th time tonight.

"That's my girl." I whispered in her ear and put her down. She just laid there shaking. I went and ran a hot bath for both of us.

When I went back in the room to get her, she was falling asleep. I just carried her into the tub with me. We washed each other in the tub and then we made out.

Once we were both completely done, we wrapped up in towels and I carried Megan back to the bedroom and gave her, her toiletries that she asked me to get out of the closet.

I moisturized her lower body because it was hard for her to bend...hehe. She slept in one of my t-shirts. It was a little big on her not that much though because she like 8 inches shorter than me. It stopped about 2 inches past her pussy. She didn't believe in sleeping in panties, so I fell asleep with my hand on her clit.

The Next Morning

I woke up from the sun shining right in my face since we left the curtains open last night. I looked over at my beautiful wife and remembered that we still hadn't called everyone else and told them. I figured since it was so many people, we had to tell why not let the messiest, the most big mouth people break the news. TMZ, Hollywood Unlocked, and The Shaderoom. I wasn't about to type up everything that happened, so I got an idea.