Power of the Tempest Brothers

After many days of horrible auras being cast upon the forest, the auras finally dissipated. These auras came from beings near the great mountain deep within the forest. They've been in classes for many days and have come to a stop. The beings of the forest were relieved and slowly came out of their home. For the past few days, they've been under the pressure of these great auras.

Rimuru POV

After school, we would go to the Adventurers Guild to talk to some people. I've got to talk to Ms. Lavina a lot, she's really nice. She even made food for me sometimes while she talked with my big brother. She seems happy when I say I really like her food.

When we get home, I would be training with big brother to become stronger. I've been training like crazy, he's been pointing out everything I've been doing wrong and helped me improve on those areas. 

He taught me a few skills, early he taught me how to evolve body double into Enhanced Clone. This clone doesn't have as much power I do like the body double, but the clone has more power than before.

Great Sage:<<Analysis Complete: Sticky Steel Tread Manipulation has evolved into Universal Thread. You no longer have to use thread skills with Shadow Step at the same time to make threads appear out of thin air, meaning you use fewer magicules.

Shadow Step has evolved into Shadow Movement, you can move through shadows easier. It is far more comfortable and you can stay within the shadow when it's moving without discomfort.

Future Prediction has evolved into Future Sight(x10), there are two types of activations.
The first type of activation: when active you can see 10 seconds into the future.
The second type of activation: lines will appear where everyone will move or attack for the next 10 seconds before it happens.
The first activation type takes more magicules.>>

(Picture Credits: https://twitter

(Picture Credits: https://twitter.com/mall0rie/status/1114657667241447425)

I got a lot of new abilities. I've also learned to run and move normally, even fight with Thought Acceleration(x200). Thought Acceleration only makes your thoughts and mouth faster, but not so much for your body. So I managed to learn how to move and run normally with Thought Acceleration at times 200 speeds. I can also amp Thought Acceleration to times 1000, but my movements can't keep up. 

'Great Sage, what is the best way to block or dodge using my skills and abilities?'

Great Sage:<<Answer: There are several ways. The best method is to use thought acceleration and future sight. To keep more stamina, I suggest using the second activation and limit movement.>>

'Thanks, partner! You the best!'

Great Sage:<<Th-thank you ma-master. 'What is this warm feeling?'>>