-CHAPTER 13-

"Anything else you hide from us?" Lando asked harsh when he sat down again. "Lando that's rude" Emma told him and Lando was quick to apologise to his team. Charlotte gave Emma a weird but comfortable smile before Zak started to talk. "From our side their are no more secrets but I hurt you guys did something. And Emma because you told us to tell the truth I thought maybe you wanna share" Emma exactly knew where this was going but her response was "well I think you all ready know what happened because you saw us outside and why would you ask if you didn't know?" "That's true Emma but I wanna her you guys say it" "okay okay me and Emma had sex" Lando spoke really soft and quick. Everyone in the room looked at Lando. "Yeez Its not like I just confirmed a crime" "We know Lando but can you promise us you guys won't do it again?" Charlotte sweetly asked. Emma was about to say something but Lando was way quicker.

"No" "What!" Emily almost screamed. "It's the same as telling Zak not to have sex with his wife or Charlotte with her boyfriend" Lando spoke and Emma her eyes were as big as ping pong balls. "Lando that's something completely different" Charlotte said again Emma wanted to say something but Lando was faster. "It is!" He screamed this time standing up out of his chair again. "Lando sit down" Emma said in a calm and sweet voice. "Why are you so calm I mean..." and then it hit Emma, Lando likes her. "Lan sit down!" She said a bit harder he looked at her and sat down again. "Why?" Lando asked again. "Not make it such a big deal, you said yourself it was a one night stand" "Lando that's not really nice" Charlotte said, Zak was akwardly sitting in his chair watching what was happening in front of him. "I didn't mean to be rude!" Lando screamed and stood up again. "Then why did you say that?" Charlotte asked. "Because I was scared" lando mumbled. "What?" Emma asked "because is was scared okay!" Lando screamed and wanted to walk away again. But before he could leave Emma grab his hand. "Don't go now"

"Why not!" Lando screamed in Emma her face. "Lando! Isn't it obvious?" Zak screamed this time being done with the situation. "Sorry I don't!" Lando screamed back. "Yeez Lando your so stubborn!" Emily screamed this time and at the moment nobody was talking in a normal tone anymore. Emma was the only one who was quite, still holding Lando hand. "Why Am I stubborn!" "You don't wanna see it do you?" Charlotte screamed and Lando looked at Emma again. She was a tiny bit shorter then him. He looked into her eyes and saw the tears coming into them. "I don't understand it anymore! Why is everyone screaming that I'm stupid and why is Emma crying?" Lando hugged Emma at the moment his arms curled around her body she cried al the tears out. "Lando?" Charlotte said calm again. "Yes?" "She likes you" Charlotte said again Emma tried to get out off Lando his grib but how harder she tried how stronger he got.

"We will leave you alone" Zak said as he stood up and walked out off the door. Emily, Charlotte and John followed him. When everyone was gone the only thing you heard was Emma crying her eyes out. Lando walked over to the chair again. He was still holding Emma in his arms and placed her and his lap when he sat down. Emma snuggled her head into his neck before Lando spoke up again. "You like me?" "Yes" Emma said in his neck and Lando started to laugh. "It's not funny Lando" Emma said in his neck again and Lando laughed again. "I know it just tickles when you speak in my neck" Emma was quick to remove her head. "Sorry" she looked down and picked her face up again. "Don't be Em" it became silent for a few seconds when Lando said. "I like you too" Emma looked at him in shock. She never expected this she wanted to jump and scream but she couldn't. "Your not joking?" "No" Emma got a big smile on her face and Lando laughed. "You wanna go on a date with me?" "Like a real date this time?" "Yes, and I pay" Emma laughed and said "I would love to" Lando gave her a quick kiss on the cheek before they hugged again.