Sunday January 9th 2022

Wow, 2022.  

I don't really believe it. 

Also I feel like there are too many twos. 

even though two is my favourite number. 

Also sorry for not publishing this on Friday. 

I swear it was Thursday and then suddenly it was Sunday. I don't know what happened to the days in between.  

I totally forgot, so here it is now.

I got the first interview of the year with  IAmActuallyADragon

When/how did you know? 

In hindsight, it feels like Ive always known. Ive certainly always been disgusted by the whole concept of sex and relationships. When I was younger, 9 or 10, I was terribly afraid of the complete change that would happen to me when I fell in love, because I would one day fall in love, and I would like it, even if the thought filled me with horror now. When I first read about asexuality(I think it was here on Wattpad) I naturally really really liked the concept. But I kind if felt that it couldnt be me, because that would be too good to be true. But the thought of being anything but aroace was so repulsing and strange I could barely imagine it. So sometime around last january I decided that if the label aroace was the only one that brought me any joy, I could just try it out. And Ive stuck with it ever since.

 How old were you? 

 I was thirteen and a half. 

Have you told anyone? 

 Ive told two of my friends out of choice, and one because she kept shipping me with people and I was sick of it. And another friend recognized my ace ring. 

How did it go? 

The two I told because I wanted to took it really well, but neither of them expected it, even though I had told one kissing was disgusting and the other told me i have ace vibes but forgot about it. The friend who kind of forced me to come out didnt belive me at first but shes accepted it now, and the one who recognized my ace ring was just like "thats cool i support you" 

Ever been in a situation where you aren't out and someone makes a joke unknowingly?

 Not that I remember. I always do the You Have An Ace Up Your Sleeve Joke with my best friend tho.