2|hoodie

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

"Miss Knight and Mr.Warner, what is this atrocious thing happening in my class?" The teacher's voice roared through the classroom, stopping all the giggling and talking all at once.

"He splashed some weird liquid all over my head," Ashlyn said, glaring at Noah who was simply staring at her with a small smirk plastered on his face.

"Both of you go change first, then let's talk about your punishment." the teacher said, very used to their daily affairs.

Both of them nodded and set off on their foot, heading towards the changing room when Ashlyn stopped, clicking her tongue in annoyance and brushing her bangs out of her face. She turned around heading back to the classroom when a hand grasped her elbow, harshly pulling her back and making her bump into a chest.

"Where are you going? Have you forgotten the way to the changing room?" Noah's voice rasped out, making her pull back from him almost instantly. 

She glared at him and replied, "I have forgotten my extra hoodie so I am going to borrow someone's".

He looked at her for a second and then dragged her to the locker area, opening his locker and taking out a hoodie which she recognized to be his favorite, considering the number of times he has worn it.

Her eyes were to bulge out when she realized that he is indeed, giving her his favorite hoodie to wear.

"It's fine, you don't have to," she spoke when she realise that she was just staring at his face for too long.

"Shut up" he replied and stuffed the hoodie in her hands, making her glare at him yet again.

"Oh and-" he stopped and turned to his locker again, taking a pair of wet wipes out of the emergency bag he kept with him. 

He turned around and saw her looking as clueless as ever, he smiled a little at her face, clearing his throat to hide his happiness.

"Close your eyes," he ordered mockingly. He saw how her eyes went wide and her defense mode came on, quickly taking two steps back.

"No," she mumbled quickly, eyeing him suspiciously.

He chuckled softly, his face turning soft at the sight of her angry face which looked amusingly cute to him.

"I am just going to wipe the chocolate milk off your face, sweetheart," he said, his voice a little soft and he mentally patted himself on the back when he saw her figure relaxing.

"If you do something stupid again, I will fucking kill you," she warned, but her words didn't match her actions when she came in front of him and closed her eyes, urging him to wipe the chocolate milk off.

He smiled and stepped in front, holding the back of her neck and bringing her face closer to his. 

He gently wiped her face, making sure to memorize every single feature of her face. His hand moved to remove the bangs off her face so he could wipe her forehead, softly rubbing it before moving back.

She slowly opened her eyes, her cheeks slightly flushed at the thought of them this close.

He chuckled slightly and bopped her nose teasingly.

"Now you look less like an idiot."