Power

Y/n shapeshifted into a squirrel. She fell through the webs and onto the forest floor, where she returned to her mortal state again.

(Now if you are wondering how her arm was able to shapeshift as well with y/n,or you weren't and couldn't care less, go back a few entries to The Tent to where it states that Hydra added some upgrades to her arm. She was able to shapeshift her arm into something smaller, like a different size hand as it said. Y/n could also shapeshift her arm to be as big as an elephant's leg. Don't ask how, it just can. So, when y/n turned into a squirrel, she simply willed her arm to be that of a squirrel. Not so difficult to understand.)

Y/n slowly sat up and leaned against the tree. She busily worked on the webbing that Peter shot out of her repulsor. It took what seemed to be hours, but she was finally able to get the webs out from in between her gears.

"Глупый маленький ребенок (Stupid little kid),"y/n mumbled as she headed off back to her tent.

Y/n sat on the bed and waited for Bucky. It was hours. Bucky still hadn't returned. Y/n started getting worried. Bbucky should have been back. What if he was found and brought back to Hydra?

Y/n couldn't wait any longer. She made sure her arm was ready to kill whoever stole her Bucky.

She marched out of her tent and to where she was trained never to go unless she was on a mission: the Avengers' Tower. She had been trained not to go inside because Hydra couldn't risk one of their best soldiers being lost to the Avengers.

She stalked towards the vulnerable glass doors and shot a spout of concentrated energy at it, shattering the glass instantly.

Y/n walked into the compound, ignoring the glances from the agents about her. She was looking for one man and one man only. Tony Strak. His name rang in her ears. He had once been her target, but she failed. If Stark didn't tell where Bucky was, she would not fail again.

Y/n found Stark in his offic starting at a screen in front of him. Y/n noticed herself standing behind the door she was behind. It suddenly occurred to y/n that Tony had been watching her this whole time over video surveillance cameras.

"Good afternoon, y/nm" Tony said, turning to her.

Y/n didn't understand him, but she also wasn't her to talk. She wanted Bucky.

Her Bucky.