Chapter 2:Interview

I walked around finding the office this interview is Melony said that this will be the street I groan in frustration as I continue walking.

Half an hour later

Finally my I found the building and saw multiple people waiting for their turn I sat down in a seat and waited for my turn.

1 hour later

An hour later  it was my turn I walked down the hall but I couldn't shake the feeling that I was being watched I turned around and thought I saw a child.

I shrugged it off and walked in the office.

"Hello sir"I mumbled and saw a man who didn't seem to be human He was tall,had light blue skin,he wore glasses and had a suit and he had no pants for some reason (●__●)

I blushed a bit he was kinda cute wait what.....

"You can sit down over there"He mumbled and I sat down.

The guy asked me a few question and I answered them as hard as I can.

"Okay thank you for you can head back out now"The guy mumbled "Thank you for your time sir"I smiled and walked out.

Once again I felt like someone looking it at me I turned around and there was a child "Oh hey..."The child ran off "Hey wait"I ran after him "Kid are you lost?"I followed him around.

After a while I lost the him,I sighed and walked out.

Later

"The interview went smoothly Melony"I giggled "Your gonna get the job for sure Y/N"Melony and I were heading down this new diner.

It was nice had great service and all that Me and Melony sat down and we orders our food.

We both ate our meal together "I need to go to the bathroom Mel"I walked down the hall and found the bathroom.

Later

While I was walking out a guy was right in front oLatef me "Hey there~~~"He purred "Ugh leave me alone"I grumbled at him "Aw come on don't say that~~~"He takes my hand.

"Let go of me you BITCH!!!"I screamed one of the staff members heard me screaming and kicked the man out of the restaurant.

"Wow now that was eventful night"Melony mumbled "Yup ugh"Me and Melony head out they gave us a free meal after the harassment.

"See ya Y/N" Melony waved goodbye at me and we parted ways.

                            ★★★

Hours later....

I was watching a movie it was about 10 pm I was binge watching some shows my phone beeped.

Incoming call unknown

I answered the call "Hello?"I mumbled "Hello there Miss N/N"The voice spoke and it was my boss
"S-sir! H-hello"I was a bit surprised.

'Did I get the job'

                               'Did I ????

              'I probably didn't '

I had so many thought I pushed them way "I'm here to say that you got the job" He mumbled I was in shock "R-really oh my god"

"See you next week"