💫Character Information💫

NAME: y/n l/n
AGE: 15 (could turn 16 in the later chapters Idk bruh or sis). You are a stupid girl but also a flirt and very kind.(your quirks will be explained just after the family part). You have long hip-waist length light purple hair some strands of dark blue in the front area(y/n's very beautiful I must say)

FAMILY: Father- f/n l/n
Soooooo y/n's father is a really a kind and built guy and is also very strong (could beat someone up when it comes to his family).He is 6.3 feet tall and has black hair with some strands of dark blue coming out. He has dark blue irises mixed with purple. You and your father have a really fun relationship. His quirk is teleportation but with a hint of telepathy, so how it works is that he is able to teleport to other areas or dimensions which he knows some info about (idk the heck I'm talking about right now😶)and his telepathy part is about how he could get in other people's minds and converse but only with some help from the teleportation quirk.
The back lashes are that the users body could if overused could also temporarily make them unable to teleport back. The user could also get a serious migraine if overused the telepathy quirk.

Mother - Y/n's mother is a strong and beautiful woman who has purple coloured hair and pink coloured irises. You and your mother are just like friends. Her quirk is basically summon and transfigure, in this quirk the user could summon or turn into different supernatural beings like a mermaid or a dragon etc BUT you need to also have same habitat/circumstances like for example if you want to turn into a mermaid you should AT LEAST have a small puddle of water near you the bigger the better🤷‍♀️🧜‍♀️. She also has the quirk to manipulate water and it's temperature. The back lashes are that the user would stay as the being they turned into or summoned ofcourse for a temporary time, the time ranging to how much the user overused the quirk and you could also get really dehydrated by the the overuse of manipulation of water.

Brother - Your brother is on a new level of overprotective. He is 5 years older than you. He has black hair with some purple strands peeking out with pink eyes. He is body building as well just like his father. You both have a very strong relationship but you both do fight over silly things just like siblings(well you both are siblings). His quirk is just teleportation just like his father's. Children used to bully him at the age of 5 for not having a strong quirk so he started training from the age of 7 and body building from the age of 15. He is well built and strong so better not hurt his family.

                Y/n's Quirks

1)Teleportation and Telepathy: The user can teleport to other places and dimensions but would be unable to teleport for a temporary time if overused. The user can also talk to people in their mind throught telepathy but if overused then could get a high migrane as well.

2)Transfiguring: In this quirk the user could transfigure into a mermaid with the same abilities as a mermaid. To hype things up a little in this mermaid form of yours you could also talk to animals and heal someone. So how your healing works is that you could heal someone's not too big injuries and get it on yourself instead this healing quirk of yours doesn't have a backlash because you're seriously getting someone else's injury on yourself.

Water Manipulation: In this quirk the user can manipulate and control water. You can also change its temperature however the user wants but they could get seriously dehydrated and could also faint if overused as a backlash.

Sooo this is it hehe😀

Warning: this book contains strong language (idk about mature themes but ig just take it as a warning)

Sooo that's it

Author Chann~
♡♡