Mall Trip

Kinks: public humiliation, orgasm denial, degration, praise, bondage, sexual torture, overstimulation

"Hi baby boy," she said in such a sweet, seductive voice.

"Yes Miss," I eagerly replied.

"I want to go shopping today. How does that sound, sweetheart?"

"Oh Mommy that sounds amazing!" I smiled. I really want a new outfit to wear for her. I want to get a pretty little skirt and collar with some ears, some thigh highs, and a big hoodie, sprayed in her perfume.

"Under one condition..." she insisted.

"And what would that be?" I asked nervously.

"You're going to have a vibrator in your little boy pussy and I'm going to have the remote," she said with a smirk. "If you make a noise you won't get to cum when we get home. Understand?"

"Yes miss," I gulped as I felt the blood rush down my body.

"Good boy. Come here, let me put it in, and then you can start getting ready," she said in a soft voice. I quickly squirmed over to her, laid on the bed, and spread my legs. "Oh my, you're already so wet," she chuckled. "How cute." I let out a whimper as she licked the vibe before putting it inside me.

"Thank you miss," I said as she slid it in.

•••••

"Ok baby boy," she said as she parked the car at the mall. "Do you remember the rules?"

"Yes miss. No noise, no talking back, and no cumming till we get home."

"And the safe words?" She asked.

"Green for more or good, yellow for change, red for stop," I responded.

"Good boy," she said in that sweet, sweet, seductive, voice. "Now where would you like to go first, handsome?"

"Mmmm HotTopic!" I responded eagerly.

"Aww do you want to get a collar there? Is that why baby boy?" She asked turning the vibe on low.

"Ha-" I let out a gasp. "Yes miss. I want to get a new collar and some ears please, mommy," I said struggling to speak clearly.

"Awe how cute," she responded, giving my ass a playful spank. This fraise made me let out a soft whimper, as it always does. I don't know why or how just a few words have such control over me. "Ah ah. Remember the rules? No noises," she insisted while turning it up.

"Miss- please," I whined again.

"Pup, we've only just got here," she said pulling me into the store. "Are you really that pathetic that you can't last for more then a few minutes, huh? You are such a little slut for me, aren't you?" She whispered into my ear.

"Yes," she turned it up again. "Ahh- yes mommy I am," I said with a bright blush. She turned it off within a few seconds allowing me to relax and look around the store. Within 20 minutes we left the store with a new collar and ears for me to wear later if I behave myself.