screaming, crying, on the floor, throwing up.

Hello people

This is "smut" so no read if no want.

Yay.
_ _ _ _ _

"Y/n...y/n?"

Oh. That was Jake. I was mad at him. How could he...with Micheal [Jackson]. I thought he loved me.

I heard the door open.

"Y/n I'm sorry-"

"No. I-i don't wanna h-hear i-it" My voice cracked. God this was embarrassing.

"Look...i can make it up to you?"
_ _ _ _ _

I was underneath him while he was growling (?) in my ear.

"I'll make you feel good babygirl" he said provocatively.

I moaned in his ear and he pulled back. He started kissing me roughly, leaving no room for me to breath. He then stuck his tongue down my throat, sucking the life out of me. [Making out is weird]

He rolled over and looked me up and down hungrily. "Why don't you take you shirt off doll?" He said seductively. I was sitting on his waist and could feel something poking me. I wasted no time taking my shirt off, throwing my shirt to the side.

"Look at how your tits hold up in that bra. It's so sexy," Jake said awkwardly. He cupped my breast and fondled them through the bra. I moaned out in pleasure.

"aaa~AGH~"
[That was painfully]

"Yeah moan for me babygirl" He said as he started to trail his hands down towards the hem on my pants. I quickly sat up on my knees and took them off, throwing them to the side. I started to grind on his thigh, trying to hint that I wanted his pants off too.

"Baby, what do you want?" He asked gently.

"I-i-i w-want your p-pants o-ff" I said shyly.

Jake chuckled. "Ok" he said as he placed me into the side, taking his pants and boxers off. His member [k-pop band] was huge. I bet it was at least 12 inches. [A whole ass ruler at least?!]

I took off my underwear and sat on his lap, slowly grinding harder on his member. He flipped us over and got ontop of me.

He stuck his member into me, and all I could feel was pleasure. I started to moan, meeting him at his thrust. His member felt so good in my little kitty [Hello Kitty].

"I'm gonna cum y/n" Jake said in a shaky voice.

"I'M CUMMING! HOLY FUCK!" I said, head foggy. [...i hate the word "cumming" bro]

"ME TOO Y/N!" He said, cumming inside of my kitty.

I came on his huge member, juices flowing out of my kitty.

We were breathing heavy, him leaning down on my chest.

_ _ _ _ _

[That's it. No she didn't get pregnant cause magic and she's a woman child.]