[Separated pt.1]

POV: It's the christmas holidays and everyone will be heading back to their home countries to celebrate with their families for about a week before heading back to shoot for demon slayer season 2. (If you guys are muslim like me and don't celebrate christmas, you guys just had to visit your families :] )

You were sort of dreading that day because you were kind of hoping to celebrate with the whole cast and because maybe your home wasn't the place where you were truly happy. However, what got you happy is that you were riding on the same airplane with Nezuko and Tanjiro.

Tanjiro:

When you guys landed and was about to go separate ways to you taxis, he couldn't help but hug you really tight before heading into his taxi. 

"I'm going to miss you so much! I swear you have to visit my house from time to time!" He said to you while hugging you. You smiled while blushing, "I wish, but you know how my mom can be..." I said with a frown.

"People can change," He said with a smile while cupping you cheeks, "I'll see you again okay? I love you." he said kissing you and resting his forehead on yours.

"Tanjiro, you know it's just for a week right? And we're in public, we're going to attract paparazzi's..." You said with a chuckle, but of course you returned the kiss. "I love you too."

Takashi:

He lives in a different country, so you guys won't be boarding the same plane. So before the day came, he spent as much time as possible with you. Even though you guys will be gone for a week, it just didn't accure that you guys would be separated.

At the airport, he gave you a bunch of kisses before boarding the plane. He facetimes you on the plane too :)

Giyuu:

"Can you call your mom if I could spend the time at your place?" He asked while leaning on your shoulder. You guys were in his room just cuddling on the bed watching movies before leaving the next day.

"Giyuu, my mom won't allow a boy to sleep at my house, I told you already..." You sighed. 

"Awe..." he said softly. "I wish I could spend the holidays with you." He said with a frown.

"Me too, I'll miss you." you replied.

For the rest of the night, he was just a giant teddy bear for you to hug.

Sabito:

"Make sure to call me okay?" He said while hugging you. You guys already reached the airport and it was about time to go. You nodded as he kissed your forehead.

"Here," He said giving you his hoodie and a flower, "It can get cold on the airplane sometimes. So just in case." He said handing it over to you with a sweet smile. 

You laugh as you looked at the hoodie, "You know me to well," You said looking at him while blushing, then you gave him a peck on the cheek, "That's why I love you."

He chuckled, "Of course I do, you're my girlfriend. You're special." He replied.

Gyomei:

"Make sure you're safe, okay?" He said with a gentle smile.

You nodded with a chuckle, "I'll try, I mean I get lost all the time in the airport so..." You said with a shrug.

"That's why I bought tickets on the same flight as you. " He said with a cheeky grin on his face, your jaw dropped.

"But my mom!... I don't think she'll allow you to stay over!" I said looking at him.

"I can always come by your room window or sneak in..." He said with a shrug which made you laugh.

Nezuko:

"Be ready, because I'll be calling you 24/7." she said as she hugged you goodbye. You laughed, "Yeah, yeah, you know I'm always ready for your calls." You said.

"I'll make sure to convince your mom for you to visit!" She said as she waved you goodbye as she hopped into the taxi, "I love you!!" 

You laughed as you watched her taxi drove away.

.

.

.

.

A/n

HELLO MY READERS!! How was your day?? I hope you liked this chapter! AND MERRY LATE(?) CHRISTMAS TO YOU!! I hope you guys have a great day!

This was requested by @Gamer_Christine! 

I wish all of you a day full of happiness, rest well and please stay safe okay?<3