|18|

S a k u s a

     Atsumu lays on my chest, sleeping peacefully. My fingers run through his hair gently as I stare up at the ceiling.

     I'm still thinking about how I can possibly murder Zane. The way he kissed, Atsumu... It wasn't in the 'oh hi, I'm just going to kiss you for the game' type of thing, he was doing it for himself.

     It pisses me off and everyone knows not to anger me in any sort of way. Once I've set my mind on something, I'll fucking do it.

     But Atsumu is more important right now. I don't want to stress him out more than he already is, or was when he was awake. He and our baby are more important to me than anything and anyone else.

     Besides my sisters of course.

     I wonder how they're-

     My thoughts are interrupted when my phone goes off. "Shit," I mutter, glancing at a stirring faux blonde as I grab my phone and answer it without looking at the caller ID.

     "Hello?"

     "Kiyo! It's Maya! She's in the hospital! S-She was having a hard time breathing and eventually, she said that it felt like her throat was closing in on her!" My sister Rei says through the phone, crying hysterically.

     Gently shoving Atsumu off of me, I shoot up and run for my shoes. "What hospital are you at?" I ask hastily, holding the phone against my ear with my shoulder as I put on my shoes and tie the laces.

     "We're at the ***** hospital just a mile away from the Miya's house. Please hurry!" Rei cries out.

     "I'm going to need you to stay calm so I can stay calm, alright? You don't want me getting into an accident, do you?" I ask, standing up and kissing Atsumu's on the forehead before rushing out of the bedroom and down the stairs.

     "N-No! Of c-course not!" She shouts at me, making me wince and pull my phone back a bit.

     "Guys!" I shout, grabbing my friend's attention as they look over curiously. Rushing over while weaving around the sea of dancing bodies, I speak. "My little sister is in the hospital, I need to go. One of you stay with Atsumu please! Make sure no one touches him!"

     "Of course..." Tendou mumbles, watching me leave the house.

A t s u m u

     Screaming myself awake, I tremble violently as familiar arms wrap around me. Familiar but not Sakusa...

     "Shhh!" Oikawa shushes me desperately as I squirm, heavy tears running down my face. I clutch on his arm and cry loudly, continuing to tremble violently. "It's okay Atsumu!"

     After a few moments, a couple of others rush into the bedroom, one of them being my brother. Oikawa pulls away from me to let Osamu take over. He hugs me tightly, rocking me back and forth.

     "Why does this happen when Sakusa is gone..?" He asks himself as I try to get him away from me.

     "GET AWAY!" I shout through tears, only earning a tighter hug.

     "Shhh 'Tsumu... It's me, Osamu." He says softly, running his hand through my hair. Once it finally sets in that he's my brother and not Kita, I wrap my arms sound his torso and dig my face into the crook of his neck.

     "I- I had another nightmare. K-Kita, h-he... He killed my baby!" I cry out, hugging him tightly. Osamu freezes, looking up at Oikawa, Tendou, Akaashi, Bokuto, and Mila worriedly.