𝐮𝐚 𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥.

爆豪 勝己

Two days later, you were back in school

UA let 1-A have a day off to recuperate from the recent events, but now you were back in action.

 You were sitting in your usual seat next to Bakugou, listening to the class discussion that was going on.

"You guys! Did you watch the news last night?" Hagakure asked. 

"Yeah," Ojiro answered.

"It was so cool that we got a few seconds of screen time! Though I bet nobody noticed me hanging out in the background," Hagakure sighed. 

"Probably not," Shoji replied.

"It is kinda difficult to stand out when you're just gloves," Ojirou chimed.

"We're totally big deals. Those news channels love us. We're basically celebrities," Kaminari smiled.

"Yeah, it's kinda crazy, right?" Kirishima added.

"Get over yourselves. The hero course that pumps out pros was attacked, and that's what they care about," Jirou rolled her eyes.

"Who knows what woulda happened to us if the teachers hadn't shown up," Sero sighed.

"Why'd you say that?! I'm gonna pee myself just thinking about it!" Mineta freaked out.

"Oh, shut up! Grow a pair, loser!" Bakugou shouted, turning to the grape-headed boy.

"Attention students! Homeroom class is about to begin! Everyone stop talking and take your seats," Iida ordered.

While you were out of commission, he and Yaoyarozu were voted as the class representatives.

"Uh, we're all sitting," Kirishima chimed.

"Yeah, you're the only one standing," Sero added.

Just then, a bandage-covered Aizawa walked into the room.

"Morning, class," he said, muffled by the bandages.

"Mr. Aizawa, what are you doing here?!" the class asked in unison.

"Whoa! What a pro," Kaminari praised, a little freaked out.

"Mr. Aizawa! I'm glad you're okay!" Iida shouted.