ꜰᴏʀᴛʏ-ꜱɪx

"WHAT THE FUCK, LISA!" From her little presentation earlier I knew she wasn't out for anything good, but what the fuck?

She has killed enough people in the hallways, there was no goddamn need shooting my wife. It would've been so much smarter if she held the gun to Sierra's head and threatened to kill her unless I gave her some money. Even Nico would have been smart enough to come up with that. She should have known it would've gotten a hell ton out of me. I would be willing to give someone why whole ass bank account if that left Sierra unscratched.

"YOU'RE A CRAZY FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT!" Nico kneels down to me and Sierra.

Sierra is coughing up blood, slipping in and out of consciousness. She smiles at me, as much as she can. Her eyelids grow heavy, it's obvious. "I—"

"No, don't talk, sweetheart." I take her hand in mine. What am I supposed to do? I can't possibly watch my wife die, but I can't leave to get help either. God knows, Lisa would shoot everything and everyone else the second I get back on my feet.

What I can do, however, is take off my shirt, crumble it up and press it to the wound to try and get it to stop bleeding. Not that it's going to any time soon.

"Do you want me to just shoot her in the head and—"

"Do you want to finish that sentence?" I snap. "Because if you do, I'll take that gun from you and shoot you in the head." Actually, I might do that anyway.

"Atlas, I didn't mean to shoot her," she tries to defend herself, but I really don't give a shit right now.

"But you did!"

Sierra moves slightly, continuing to cough.

"I swear, Atlas. I never planned to kill either of you."

I roll my eyes, taking a deep breath. Though, that's almost to impossible when your lungs won't breathe because your wife is way too close to death.

"Here's what's going to happen," I say, turning to Nico, not bothering to comment on Lisa's words. "You're going to walk out there, tell whoever you come across first to call an ambulance, and then you come back here and help me—" kill Lisa. "You'll wait here until the police gets here and you'll tell them exactly what happened."

He nods. "She didn't shoot your assistant." Aw well, good to know Athena is alright. "I saw her hide before I walked in here."

"So fucking get her!" I hand him the keys to my office. He needs them so he can lock the door and stop Lisa from leaving. Not that there's a chance she'll make it out of the building, but I'd rather not risk more of my employees dying.

I would call an ambulance all by myself, but Lisa took my phone and decided to throw it out of the window.

As he reaches the door, I speak through gritted teeth, "I swear, Nico, if Sierra dies..."