English Version

Warning:
I may have gotten things not quite right, so sorry.

PS: I had to watch the video to make the dialogues canon.

×××××

When Vi had knocked down the pillar that held the purple neon sign with a punch and then climbed up to escape from Silco, they both started running as soon as they reached the top, Vi was the one who led Caitlyn through the alleys and rooftops of Undercity until they reached the center of the city.

Vi had collided with a citizen, whom she pushed and raised her middle finger, but Caitlyn coming behind her, pulled her by the arm so they could keep running and be sure that those who worked for Silco were not following them, at that moment Vi could see that blue smoke, which she stared at remembering what she had told Powder "wherever you are, light it up and I will find you".

Caitlyn tugged Vi's arm again pulled her to run, she ran, but not to run away, but to find Powder.

Vi ran through the alleys, climbed and jumped rooftops to get to where she had seen that blue smoke, while Caitlyn ran after her without knowing where she was going, if it was somewhere safe or just running for no reason.

The fighter kept saying in her mind "Powder" while she was looking for the way to her, "wherever you are, light it up and I will find you", she had told herself, she would comply, she had to see her Powder, her little sister.

Once she arrived and before going up she turned to look at Caitlyn who was looking at her confused.

"I have to do this alone," she said.

Caitlyn didn't understand anything but didn't even ask when Vi ran up the stairs.

The pink-haired girl could finally see Powder who was breathing fast.

"Powder," she said to make herself noticed.

Jinx, recognizing that voice, turned slowly to look

"Vi?" she asked surprised to really see her there.

She walked slowly.

"Oh Powder," she shouted, running up to her.

Jinx had frozen for a moment without believing that it was Vi who was wrapping her arms around her.

A tear escaped from her left eye and then she hugged Vi.

"I'm sorry Powder" she pulled away a little and put her hand on Jinx's cheek "I tried to come back, I really did, but..." it was a one second silence "I got arrested".

"Marcus?" asked Jinx without taking his eyes off Vi.

"I don't know" her looked away for a moment but without taking his hand off Powder's cheek and then he looked at her again "it doesn't matter, I just thought I would never see you again" he hugged her again.

Jinx closed her eyes and then opened them, she felt unsure if she was really Vi or not "are you real"

Vi broke away to put her two hands on Powder's shoulders "yes, of course, it's me Vi" she pointed to herself "I'm your sister, I'm here, I'm right here"

Jinx looked at her convincing himself that it was real, her let out a sad sigh "things changed when you left" he said looking away "I changed" her looked at her again.

"I know Pow-Pow, I know, you did what you had to do to survive," he put his hand on Powder's cheek again, "I did too, it's okay," her hugged her again, "what matters is that we are together"