20- Flashbacks

Michelle pov

After yesterday with Isabella, I realized something I can't let her get to close, don't get me wrong she's nice all and she bought me a wicked new guitar but, in the end, if she has to choose between me and Sabrina it isn't going to be me and that I can say without a doubt about almost this whole fucked up family.

I was told that some of their family members were coming tonight to meet me, so I'm sure that's going be a feast. Yeah right!

When Sabrina and Ricardo came back from wherever the hell, they were they kept looking at me weird at dinner. I have no idea what that is even about but seriously I'm so over all this bullshit and it hasn't even been that long.

I was just sitting by the window trying my guitar out when my door flew opened. "In dad's office now!" Benjamin yelled with his Italian accent coming through, I've never really heard it this bad maybe because he is mad.

"You know there is this thing called knocking you baboon." I said looking at him. "Don't try that attitude with me, not now!" he yelled storming off and slamming my door.

Jesus does anyone in this family have a little decency. What the fuck now? Can't I just have a break or does the universe really hate me this much. I let out a groan and slowly made my way to Ricardo's office. When I got there, I could hear voices I took a deep breath and knocked on the door. Someone said come in and I opened it.

When I walked in, I saw Ricardo, Isabella, Benjamin, Vivian and Sabrina (Why is she even in here?) and some guy I have never seen before. "Michelle nice of you to join us, this is my old friend Noah. "He said pointing to the tall muscular man." Hi Michelle, it's good to see you again." he said smiling.

"Cool, why am I here?" I asked looking at Ricardo. "Well as you know me, and Sabrina went on a little adventure" he said looking at Sabrina. Umm a little adventure seriously wtf. "So, your very rude son yelled at me to come here just so you could tell me you and your she-devil child went on a 'little adventure' " I said. "Don't talk about Sabrina like that." Benjamin said defensive which made me roll my eyes.

"I see you still got that attitude of yours." a voice said coming from behind me. No, no, no, no, no it can't be. I turned around and there he stood the man who made my life worse than hell. Hell would have been an upgrade compared to everything he did to me.

"Marcelo so nice of you to take time to come and see us." Ricardo said standing up from his chair. "Thank you for inviting me" he said with his stupid accent. I could hear him coming closer and closer and I could also hear my heart beat faster and faster.

"Let me introduce you to my family this is my wife Vivian and my kids Benjamin, Isabella, Sabrina and our good family friend Nick and of course Michelle" Ricardo said introducing everyone. Marcelo went and kissed Vivian's hand and shook hands with Ricardo.

"Well, when you came all the way to the school and told me that you found Michelle I was so overjoyed I couldn't help myself. I needed to see the girl I raised." He said putting his hand on my shoulder I kept staring at that hand like he was going to hit me any moment. They all kept talking but I completely zoned out and all the flashbacks came flooding.

11 years ago

"Please daddy I didn't do it. I promise" 5-year-old Michelle begged her father to believe her. He only gave her a look and pushed her away. "Take her away" he told the guards who put her in the car.

"Dad no, please don't send her away" 7-year-old Bear begged his father, but there was absolutely nothing he could do. Ricardo already made his mind up. As Michelle was put in the car Bear ran up to her and pulled her into a hug " I love you so much munchkin, I'll see you soon." He promised with tears, but he was ripped away by one of the guards.

The car door closed, and they drove further and further away until they stopped at a building. Michelle held onto her bunny as if her life depended on it while walking inside where a tall scary man approached her. "Hi princess what's your name?" he asked with his deep voice and Italian accent. "Michelle" she said shy looking down at the floor.

He smiled wickedly at her "Don't you worry I'm going to take care of you very well."

8 years ago 

Michelle wakes up in a dungeon chained to a wall feeling weak. "Ellie are you okay?" a voice asked "I'm fine" 8-year-old Michelle responded. "You should not have made him mad he could have killed you." A little boy who was covered in bruises who was also tied to the wall said.

"I know but you know what he was going to do to you" she responded. "But I'm ready" The boy said. "No Leo the things he does to me is wrong, you don't deserve that. So don't ever say that you're ready because you're not." Michelle said looking at him.

"You know I'm fine when he hits and tortures me, I can make him stop doing it to you and rather to me." he said determined. "Him hitting and torturing us are not the same to him doing what he is doing now!" Michelle said angry.

When the metal door suddenly flung open all of a sudden, and Marcelo came in with a tray filled with a bunch of torture tools.

5 years ago

"How many times do I have to tell you two not to talk back!" Marcelo yelled while Leo and Michelle held onto each other tight flinching at his voice. He pulled out a gun and aimed it at Leo, but Michelle pushed him making him drop the gun. She quickly ran towards the gun on the floor and picked it up, the two of them fought over the gun while 4 shots were fired, two of them in his chest. Michelle looked at his body and threw the gun to the other end of the room.

"Come on Leo we need to go" Michelle said but when she turned around the little boy she saw as her brother for the last 5 years was laying on the floor with blood coming out of his fragile little body. "No, no, no Leo" she said falling on her knees next to him putting pressure on the wound in his stomach.

"You're going to be okay" 11-year-old Michelle said with tears flowing. "Thank you for protecting me, I love you" he said weakly. "No this is all my fault Leo you have to fight do you hear me!" she yelled while still crying.

"Don't blame yourself, get out of here." He said putting his tiny bloody hands on hers. "No Leo, you're the only family that I have, please don't leave me." She begged him. "Ellie I'm tired I can't fight anymore, but I'll always be in your heart. "He said smiling with his bloody mouth.

"Like the book we read, no mourners" he said taking his last breath. "No funerals" Michelle said crying. "I will always love you Leo" she said laying with her head on his tiny chest sobbing. After a while she kissed his forehead gently and threw a blanket over his lifeless body. Michelle then stood up and got out of that dungeon. She ran and ran, no idea where she was, non the less knowing that she was in an entire other country. She wasn't in Italy anymore. No, she was in the United fucking states. 

She kept on running until she ran straight into a woman. "Sweetheart, are you okay? " the beautiful lady asked concerned for the girl. "I'm Naomi these two are my kids Eleanor and Cameron. What's your name?" She said pointing at two kids. "Michelle" she weakly said.

"Omy God your bleeding" Naomi pointed out and Michelle fainted who was also shot but didn't even notice because of all the adrenaline that was pumping through her body. All she could remember was how Nonna called out "Michelle, Michelle can you hear me?"

Present time

"Michelle, Michelle can you hear me? " Isabella asked. "I'm fine" I answered. "Yeah you look a little pale love" Vivian said. "I think I'm going to be sick" I said running to the bathroom holding my hand in front of my mouth.

I just kept on throwing up, everything is just too much I killed him, I shot him TWICE. He was dead and now he's just back. Something is not right!

There was a knock on the door. "It's Isabella can I come in?" she asked. "Yeah sure" I answered. She opened the door and looked at me sitting on the floor next to the toilet. "let me help you." she took a towel and helped clean me up. "Thanks" I said as she helped me up from the floor. "What are sisters for" she said smiling at me.

"You don't have to go back, go get some rest okay." she said giving me a warm smile. I have to be honest she is really making it hard to hate her right now.