Chapter 1 | The Inevitable

-Not Edited Fully-

Hi my loves, Ellie here just popping in to tell you I love you and I'm proud of you for everything you've accomplished <3

The first few chapters start out really short but they get longer and juicier as they go on.

Don't be a quiet reader, give me feedback and let me know your thoughts

chapter song aesthetic:
Eventually ~ Tame Impala

chapter song aesthetic:☽ Eventually ~ Tame Impala ☾

Solara Steward

Solara! Solara! Solara! I swear my brain is echoing.

Solara! Wait I'm not dreaming. So how am I- OH SHIT.

I jump awake and quickly realize I can't go anywhere, as my girlfriend Cordelia is suffocating me like a damn koala.

"Lia, baby I have to get up" I whisper in her ear. "mmm, 5 more minutes" is all she grumbled before tightening her hold on me. "James is calling me I have to get up" I try once more. After a few seconds with no response I decide to take the practical route and hit her in the face with my pillow.

"Ok fuck, I'm up Lara" my koala grumbles. Once she releases me from her death grip, I quickly get up and put my pants on. "I'm gonna go see what the fuss is about, come down for breakfast when you're ready" I state with a kiss to her forehead before heading down the stairs of the Steward household.

The place I've called home for the past 15 years, with the Stewards. Since I only came here at a year old, I've adapted the American ways, so to say. The Stewards took me in after my extended "family" sent me off for dire reasons. I couldn't be more thankful for my "adoptive" family.

James and Isolt took me in without hesitation and had 4 other children. Chadwick & Webster are my 2 brothers, Chadwick acting like the protective older brother I never had and Webster being a few years younger than me. Martha, has always been a pain in my ass really & Rionach my literal bff, are my 2 sisters.

Once I entered the kitchen I was immediately smother by my sister in a hug. "Oh my god bitch I have SO much to tell you from this weekend" Rion practically yells in my face. "Can it wait like an hour? James is calling me" I told her, "Yeah of course, just come find me" she tells me, smacking my ass on her way out.

"Morning sweetheart" Isolt greets me with a kiss on the cheek, "Hungry?" she asks. "Starved" I state exaggeratively. "Late night activities Lara?" she asks with a slight smirk, "Oh my god Isolt!" I exclaimed laughing, "We can talk about this later but right now I need to find James" I give in, "He's in his study dear" she tells me. And with that I'm off.