32

news

Big news for all the Outer Banks and Madelyn Cline fans but also for the Kaida Jordyn fans! The actress (23) and the singer (22) announced their relationship on instagram and finally made it official after months of rumors if they were dating.

Madelyn Cline said, she is super happy to have had the chance with Kaida because she couldn't imagine being with someone better than her. She said she feels like their relationship is perfect.

Kaida Jordyn said, she can't believe to have landed Madelyn Cline. She added, that Mads, like she called her, was always there for her and doesn't judge her for her past. We all know that Kaida had some problems with drugs in her past, but apparently she is past that now and Madelyn and Kaida seem happy!

 We all know that Kaida had some problems with drugs in her past, but apparently she is past that now and Madelyn and Kaida seem happy!

kaida posted this on her instagram with the caption 'i finally found someone as crazy as me' and she tagged madelyn cline.

But is everyone as happy about their relationship as they are?
Kaidas Ex Boyfriend Nikolai Jones doesn't seem too amazed by his Ex Girlfriends new partner. He said, he wished she would listen to him and accept why he did what he did. He didn't want to hurt her and wants to be better to her. A couple months ago he posted a Instagram story with a picture of him and Kaida with the caption 'miss her' and he even was bold enough to tag Kaida.

What do you think?

Are you happy about the new couple or do you think Kaida should've given Nikolai another chance?

maybe you also would be interested in:

>which obx character are you?
>kaida jordyns career in 2021
>madelyn cline: who has she dated?