Nothing to see here but, trees

The only sounds that interrupts the silence of the forest was Ranboo's deep breaths of sleep and the wind whistling through the trees. Techno looked around, he was completely lost. Chat was having a field day making fun of him.

Lol, image getting lost in your own forest
Stupid blade
Dumbnoblade
Lol
Lol
Lol
Techno grumbled and held Ranboo a little tighter. Mobs were starting to appear, clacking of bones and groaning made him growl. 'If anything tries to get Ranboo...' he thought, lips curling to expose his tusks. A slight cracking was the only thing that alerted him as he moved, barely dodging an arrow. The skeleton was already loading another arrow and Techno ran. He bypassed all of the mods that began to follow him. Ranboo whined and curled up more in his arm, nuzzling his head under Techno's chin.

He paused to look at his surroundings, a hoof coming up to gently run through the Ranboo's hair. Dark trees shadowed his vision and the snow was making it hard to run. Fortunately, he spotted something through the clearing of the trees. A soft glow illuminated the darkness of the night, cutting through the its thickness. Techno sighed in relief as he spotted his torches that he placed out to warn away mobs.

He quickly walked through the snow, eager to get Ranboo back inside the warm house. As his house came into view, Ranboo began to wake slightly. He stopped and gently quieted him. "Shhh, mg little piglet," he rumbled soothingly. "You are safe with me." This seemed to do it because Ranboo looked at his father, blinked once and snuggled back into his arms, quickly falling asleep.

He opened the door. Phil had probably left. Techno sent him a quick message saying that he found Ranboo. He walked up the stairs but paused at Ranboo's room and walked straight to his room, his kid still in his arms. He quickly changed and got into bed, Ranboo snuggled up on his side, head tucked on his chest. As Techno carded his hoof through his hair, he began to wonder what would have happened to Ranboo if he didn't find him in time.

'He would be dead and it would be your fault. You didn't get to him fast enough. He died because of you...'

"Papa?" A sleepy voice called him out of his thoughts. Two small claws were stubbornly wiping tears he didn't even realize were there. "Are you sad?" Ranboo asked and Techno shook his head. "Just thinking about what could have been." Ranboo smiled at him, " but, I's here, so there nothing to worry about." Techno smiled and placed a hoof on his head. "That is true, my piglet." Ranboo giggled then yawned. "G'night papa," he murmured and Techno smiled. He fell asleep not too long after, the smile still in his face.