Chapter 19 - The Wedding & Baptism

Now, future brother in law and sister Esther, would you like to be baptized here today, so you can marry in our temple? Then straight after we can find some garments for you to wed in. It can be a quick wedding before your exit into the portal back to Earth." Jonathan explained. Eldar looked at the angels trying to keep his respect knowing they are the highest beings in the universe. Innocence nodded her head not answering. Then brought up her Father. "Where's Papa?"

"Our Father is in the fields today enjoying the sights.

"Well, I'd love for this to all happen but only if he's here to witness it." She said happily. "Eldar?" she confirmed with him.

"Yes, of course. Anything for you, my love." He said.

The archangels nodded their heads in approval acknowledging the love Eldar had for his fiancée.

Innocence remembered the last moments She had on Earth with her Father, and they were scarce. She demanded to see her Father.

"Take me to Papa. Fly me to him."

"Very well, my dear sister. But, you need not be anxious nor worried. Remember, this is heaven. You can see as much as your Father as you like here. We are eternal here. God has given us an eternal life."

"I demand it." Said Innocence.

So, the Two Archangels flew Innocence and Eldar to her Father who was at the fields enjoying a walk by the waterfalls. They arrived safely down on the ground. "Aah Innocence, what a lovely surprise! I was thinking about you. I was picking these flowers for you as a gift from me and your fiancée. You know in French they say, "Vivre d'amour et d-eau fraiche" meaning to "Live on love and cool water". He then spoke slowly and clearly in his Polish accent. "I think that you should be baptized today. And where better then here in these springs in this pool underneath the waterfall, by me?" He said.

Innocence smiled widely. "Yes, Papa! Of course, I will."

"Good decision. I'm happy." He said.

"So, I will baptize you first and then your fiancée, Eldar.

"You remind me of Jesus Papa, wandering the lands, speaking in proverbs."

"Aah, yes. Jesus. I met him. He's an interesting fellow."Said Archangel John.

"Now daughter, let me baptize you. Get into the water." Said Archangel John.

Eldar and the two Angel brothers just watched the baptism happily.Innocence stood up and took her Father's hand and walked into the pool of holy water. She felt all sorts of emotions."It's ok. I've got you, my daughter, Queen Esther," Said her Father. They then stopped in the centre of the pool. She felt his Fatherly energies going inside her body. And he brought her underneath the waterfall to baptize Innocence' head. He Then submerged her into the pool of water. She looked underneath the water and saw water angels under the water. They were singing a holy song. She was entranced by their beauty and by the holy song. The seconds she was under the water seemed like minutes. He then brought her up. Innocence was smiling so widely. She held onto Her Father. You are now baptized and have been given the gift of the holy spirit. You have foresight, and the gift of a powerful beautiful holy angel voice."