Chapter 14

My head hurt with the loud music and the cramped space, but then I felt Lisa squeeze my hand, then Jennie grabbed my other hand, and I started to feel safe again.

"What now?" I asked them once we reached a calmer area.

"You enjoy Buttercup," Jungkook said as he grabbed my waist.

I felt like since our first make-out I was fine with him touching me, after all, I felt this weird feeling of lust toward him. It's almost like I wanted him to touch me everywhere. I hated it, but I managed to hold back.

"How do you do that?" I asked, "And shouldn't you be making out with someone right now?" I asked jokingly as I turned to look at him.

"Go dance! And you are right, let me go find a hot chick." He said, letting go of my waist, "I will come to join you guys later." He gave me a peck on my cheek and walked away.

"We should go dance!" Lisa said, clapping her hands.

"Yeah, okay," I said, wiping the cheek Jungkook kissed. He felt the need to annoy me like that. I couldn't decide if I liked it or despised it.

Before I knew it, I was enjoying myself. Dancing was my thing, I was almost hypnotized by the beat. It was very dehydrating though. I walked over to the kitchen to see Jungkook talking to his friends at the table that held all the alcoholic drinks.

'I haven't had a drink yet' I grabbed a bottle of soju, planning on getting drunk for the first time in years.

I suddenly felt eyes on me. I turned around to see Jungkook looking at me. it was like he read my mind. I raised my eyebrows at him, and he turned his head to look at his friends again.

'What the fuck does he want?'

I picked up the bottle and walked out but suddenly felt a hand around my waist pulling me in. I looked up to see Jungkook

"...And this is my girlfriend," He said, pulling me close to him.

I got a better look at his friends and saw Taehyung was one of them.

"Oh, it's Miss Blondie, right?" Taehyung said as he gave me a grin.

"Hi" I lifted my arm to drink my soju, but Jungkook quickly pulled it out from my hand and took a sip.

"She's my roommate too," Jungkook told them, "Oh, I forgot about introductions," He said as he looked at me with shock. "Rosie, this is Taehyung, Jimin, and Namjoon. Guys, this is Rosie, my roommate, and girlfriend."

Why did he keep telling them I'm his girlfriend?

Girlfriend my foot!

I looked at them with a smile and took my soju out of Jungkooks hand as I pulled his hand off my waist with the other.

"I'm going to go back to dancing, babe," I told him as I turned around and walked back to the dance floor.

I was dancing the night away, and I had about 3 bottles of soju, or it was 4? I can't keep up.

Lisa had an argument with Taehyung about something stupid, which led to them making out and leaving the party. I don't want to know.