Part 12- Drew?!

Drew

Dinner was tense, not just because of that Hephaestus kid and the spooky dude, but Harmon, this new cabinmate (ew, even calling her that makes me want to throw up, much less a half-sister) has been walking around like she's all that with ambrosia.

Currently, she was making fun of Mitchell, my half-brother. Like, *beach* I'm the only one who can make fun of his stupid man-bun.

"Seriously Mitch, that man-bun is horrible! You should really-"

Ok, that's enough, I'm already not in a good mood with what happened earlier in the woods and her voice is making it worse, "Seriously Harmon, you should shut up. No one likes your squeaky fake-*arse* voice," eye-roll for good measure,

"Ugh, seriously, what was it? Dew? Ew? Drastic in need of a new Aphrodite's blessing? Oh! That's right, no one cares," the redhead flipped her hair and crossed her arms, acting like she's already won what was just beginning,

"Oh Hunny, you got a big mouth for someone whose blessing still hasn't worn off yet. How long has it been again? Five days? A week? Wow! Mother must know how much you badly need it huh?" I answer with a fake-*arse* sympathy pout, "Or are you just jealous because you're used to being the prettiest girl at the party, and now you're stuck with 15 older half-siblings and feel like all of them are better than you? Which is true anyway,"

That seemed to hit right on the nail if the look on her face was anything to go by,

"Listen, Harmon, I get it, you're insecure and the youngest so far, so when other campers come by, feel free to bully them. But I'm the only one who gets to insult these dorks, capiche chica?"

... oh gods what did I do now? Why is everyone looking at me? Even Gaby and Gaby rarely looks at anyone during meal times!

"Um, are you weirdos ok?"

Harmon shakes whatever weirdness she was being affected by and looked down at her food, refusing to make eye contact with anyone, "whatever..."

"Uh, yeah, yeah just... surprised?" Lucy answered,

"Yeah, whatever," I scoff before continuing to finish my food.

Lacy

What is with Drew recently? She just stood up for Mitch of all people! Is maturity finally hitting her at 23? I mean, she still managed to insult everyone while doing so, so not too much should have changed, right?

#Sometime Later#

It was finally time for the campfire! I love s'mores! And there's this really cute girl from the Hermes cabin, and oh my gods she's so cute! Just thinking about her curly brown hair and deep amber eyes...

ah, it seems Lacy is now out of commission, pity, I was hoping for a day off... Oooo, let's throw Mitch in here, I'm feeling some insecure bean vibes right about now-

Aah! What are you doing here?! You're not supposed to be here! Are you trying to get me fired?! I already had a close call last part! Oohhh, shoo! Shoo! Don't let anybody see you!

Mitchell

It's already campfire time and I still can't comprehend what happened at dinner! Is she planning my murder?! Even Gaby was shocked! Gaby's never shocked! Who took Drew and why does this person look like her?! I'm so confused! And I like my bun, why did she have to mention that? Oh gods, oh gods, what if she's been possessed?! Or is this like one of those transmigration novels Gaby talks about all the time?!